Misfile

Started by Aleolus, October 31, 2007, 01:50:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aleolus

OK, do any of you know about the webcomic Misfile?  I found it a while ago, and I very much enjoy it, but I'm wanting to get other people's opinions on it.  Anyone here know it and/or have any opinions on it?

LionHeart

I'm familiar with it, haven't read much of it lately though.
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Kitsune Ascendant

I read it. I haven't checked in too recently but what I've seen is good.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

Brunhidden

i read it a long time ago, liked it, and then got bored as it became less of a story of angels and chaos and more about slumber parties and teenaged crushes
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Paladin Sheppard

Got onto it about march this year I find it to be a good read :P

Suwako

I read it. I like it, it's making my webcomic list more varied.. I think. I came by it on the website of the Building 12 webcomic, which I probably enjoyed more.

gh0st

actually i would have to say that misfile was my first web comic i ever read... i'm really happy that it was my first because it got me ready for a whole but load of reading... i used to only be able to read about ten comics a day because i read really really slow but know that it's been close to five years i'm getting better... i are smart

techmaster-glitch

Just finished reading it this morning, started reading from the time I first saw this thread.

Wow. Just wow. Really good comic.

and then got bored as it became less of a story of angels and chaos and more about slumber parties and teenaged crushes
Actually, it's also alot about the car races...and seems to have been that way the whole time. They are really integrated into the storyline. And that's not a bad thing, it's a cool thing!

But  that's not the only thing there. There's alot more, and alot of depth to this comic, and I really liked it. Thanks, Aleolus!

Ryudo Lee

I just got through reading it all the way through.

:shifty

*Adds to my list of comics to keep up with*

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!