10/23/07 [#43] - It's the Green Lantern!

Started by stiletto, October 23, 2007, 10:07:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stiletto

Horray for bribing the artists!

I guess the family doesn't really approve of such actions. Then again, they probably don't know she's a vampire either... I think most families go through this. Well, not this specifically...... but you all know what I mean!

techmaster-glitch

llearch n'n'daCorna

Oh, it might end well.

If nothing else, there's the "I'm fine, back off. I signed into this, I'll get out of it." type response.

... you know, I've got to wonder if Jigsaw is actually killable by your average executioner and/or victim. As in, if they do what would normally kill someone - bullet through the heart or some such - would it actually kill her, or just annoy her?

Things to think about....
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

AndersW

lucas marcone

we undead are actually quite hard to kill. for us zombies a head removeal will do but for our emoesque fanged cousins there's a waide variety of way to kill.

*shambles over to a diaghram and wips out a lazer pointer*

This is where the heart is. a wooden stake through here will dust them.  i've als heard of silver bullets but those just piss them off.

this is the neck you can sever the head but unless you want them to go all misty and reform back together again you have to stuff the mouth with rose petals.

then theres fire acid and sun light. use these and your average vamp is gone.

in other words those inmates are like sheep and she the butcher.

Jigsaw Forte

Quote from: lucas marcone on October 24, 2007, 12:00:11 PM
-- Zombie Propaganda Here --

We need an emote for "Sorry, Wrong Universe!"

Jigsaw CAN die, just like (almost) any other vampire. How she can die is something I'm not inclined to elaborate on right now.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Jigsaw Forte on October 24, 2007, 02:25:05 PM
We need an emote for "Sorry, Wrong Universe!"

We've got one. It's that button labelled "delete" next to posts... ;-]

stiletto

But is it safe for all of us to assume that Jig won't die very easily though?

And I am curious, is being an Inside a common thing in your universe?

Fuyudenki

in any case, it would appear sunlight doesn't do anything to "dead inside," or Jigsaw would probably have known.

Similarly, it seems to be similar to certain forms of lycanthropy, where the afflicted person is able to change into and out of their "super" form at-will(or in this case, at-life-threatening-situations)

I would hazard to guess that extreme amounts of damage(massive spinal injury/severing, severe head trauma, removal of certain major organs) would kill any "Dead inside," but as long as the important parts are still in one piece, it would seem she's fine.

In a bit of pain, but otherwise fine.

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on October 24, 2007, 05:27:03 AM
Oh, it might end well.

If nothing else, there's the "I'm fine, back off. I signed into this, I'll get out of it." type response.
Actually, I was thinking more along the lines of he wouldn't even get that far, but if that costume isn't just for show, he might be able to pull something off.

Jigsaw Forte

Quote from: stiletto on October 24, 2007, 03:23:46 PM
And I am curious, is being an Inside a common thing in your universe?

Yes and No. There are more of them than you think, but very, very few who will own up to it.

(I should probably put up that pamphlet about the Dead Inside soon... I'm not proud of it because it did very poorly at the conventions and it didn't really say 'that' much that isn't already known in the strips, but still debating it.)

superluser

Quote from: Jigsaw Forte on October 26, 2007, 06:08:43 PM(I should probably put up that pamphlet about the Dead Inside soon... I'm not proud of it because it did very poorly at the conventions and it didn't really say 'that' much that isn't already known in the strips, but still debating it.)

Ooh!  May I see?  It sounds like a civil defense pamphlet, and I LOVE those.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Jigsaw Forte

Quote from: superluser on October 26, 2007, 10:34:28 PM
Quote from: Jigsaw Forte on October 26, 2007, 06:08:43 PM(I should probably put up that pamphlet about the Dead Inside soon... I'm not proud of it because it did very poorly at the conventions and it didn't really say 'that' much that isn't already known in the strips, but still debating it.)

Ooh!  May I see?  It sounds like a civil defense pamphlet, and I LOVE those.

(I have to admit, I kinda like your idea better)

It's basically Gangrel giving an overview of Dead Inside, Celeste, and Souls in general. I 'kinda' think Gangrel didn't test well, even if the information itself was sound.

I'll ask llearch soon how to post it, since he's updated the site since I posted the MomoCon pamphlet.

superluser

Quote from: Jigsaw Forte on October 26, 2007, 11:36:34 PM(I have to admit, I kinda like your idea better)

This naturally leads me to my next question: May I take your brochure and redesign it as a Civil Defense pamphlet?

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Jigsaw Forte

Quote from: superluser on October 27, 2007, 12:33:57 AM
Quote from: Jigsaw Forte on October 26, 2007, 11:36:34 PM(I have to admit, I kinda like your idea better)

This naturally leads me to my next question: May I take your brochure and redesign it as a Civil Defense pamphlet?
I don't think there's quite enough info in it for you to do that, and either way I recommend you look at it first before asking.  :P

*points one thread over*

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Jigsaw Forte on October 26, 2007, 11:36:34 PM
I'll ask llearch soon how to post it, since he's updated the site since I posted the MomoCon pamphlet.

I personally would have put it in another thread, and made a front page that linked to the three archives, changing the bonus link to point to that (and also add a link to the archive on ohnorobot)... but that's just me.