Mexican cannibal horror writer...

Started by Alondro, October 15, 2007, 11:32:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alondro

No, the topic is not just to get attention.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071016/ap_on_re_la_am_ca/mexico_cannibalism

Now, pay attention to the last few lines of this article.  If the writer is correct, the MAXIMUM this guy will serve on the charges, for obviously premedidated murder and cannibalism, is 50 years.

This guy should be dropped out of an airplane into an active volcano.  Murderous cannibal freaks should be eliminated ASAP.  Course, the other inmates will prolly take him out in the first few days, since they won't want to risk being the next course.   :P
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Zedd

llearch n'n'daCorna

I suspect you'll find it'll be fifty years per count.

Which means they -might- get him for 150 years. If they can put all the pieces together correctly.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Sienna Maiu - M T

llearch n'n'daCorna

*wince*

No pun intended, actually. Sorry about that.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

bill

Cannibalism is a hilarious crime, and thus should not get the death penalty for comedy value, and inherent coolness.

Jim Halisstrad

I dunno, I found the article to be lacking sustenance. It probably could use some fleshing out and a bit of spice.  But, the subject matter is food for thought however, and cooks up an interesting course of discussion.  Hopefully this story won't be frozen and there will be a follow up, one that chokes up the readers.

Jigsaw Forte

But it's 50 years in a Mexican jail!

That practically IS a death sentence.  >:3

Saist

Quote from: Jigsaw Forte on October 16, 2007, 12:33:28 PM
But it's 50 years in a Mexican jail!

That practically IS a death sentence.  >:3

Move him to Alabama. Then it will be a cornhole piercing RedNeck tree death sentence.

LionHeart

The only problem I can see is that someone under a death sentence is traditionally entitled to a last meal.

Think about that one for a minute...
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Jigsaw Forte

Quote from: LionHeart on October 16, 2007, 01:23:47 PM
The only problem I can see is that someone under a death sentence is traditionally entitled to a last meal.

Montezuma's Revenge as a form of Capital Punishment?

Go for it!  :3

Sunblink

Honestly, while I love writing about morbid and macabre stuff, real-life-cannibalism is like the stuff out of nightmares to me. :< Mostly because of Crime Library and whatnot.

For shame, creepy aspiring horror writer. For shame. I hope he gets his ass locked up.

~Keaton the Black Jackal

lucas marcone

:mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha that made my day man.... and yet i say go for it. the less stupid people there are in the world the better.

xHaZxMaTx

Didn't someone just recently make that joke somewhere else on the forum?  ...Or maybe it was a different forum.

Alondro

*hmms*  He should be forced to eat an average American.  He'll drop dead from the cholesterol!   :mwaha

*one-third of the US population is clinically obese*  But they're not really fat, they're just big-boned.   :B
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

Zorro

Send him to Texas I hear they are investigating the use of Microwave executions, cause injections just aren't fast enough!   >:3

Alondro

Don't microwaves make ya swell up and pop?  Not that it's a bad thing for the worst of the worst.

*the perfect emoticon which I thought I'd never have the chance to use!*   :microwave

Valynth

Quote from: Alondro on October 17, 2007, 12:38:29 PM
Don't microwaves make ya swell up and pop?  Not that it's a bad thing for the worst of the worst.

Or annoying gerbils.
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

Saist

between Alondro and Charline, I'm surprised Peeps haven't risen up in revolt...

Alondro

Quote from: je.saist on October 17, 2007, 02:15:22 PM
between Alondro and Charline, I'm surprised Peeps haven't risen up in revolt...

Alondro's rarely ever here.  He's too busy.   :P

Boog

And this is why, while it's all well and good to study the subject matter before writing a book, there's a point at which you're just not thinking things through. Anyway, the man's going to prison and staying there. 50 years a pop for those murders.

gh0st

wow and i thought I was morbid, this just beets me by 26 miles in the triathlon. the next thing he has to do is flee to america and eat little girls...

Valynth

Quote from: gh0st on October 19, 2007, 02:52:08 AM
wow and i thought I was morbid, this just beets me by 26 miles in the triathlon. the next thing he has to do is flee to america and eat little girls...

Actually he'd be shot on site here.  There's also the fact that getting/staying here is hard enough without the killings.
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

Brunhidden

Quote from: Valynth on October 19, 2007, 03:00:54 AM

Actually he'd be shot on site here.  There's also the fact that getting/staying here is hard enough without the killings.

why else do we arm the Texans so heavily?

the microwave thing i don't get- whats wrong with an electric chair? also, they're condemned to die so why do they have to make it 100% painless? supposedly a guillotine gives the victim 11 seconds after the chop that they're still alive, sounds pretty clean to me and i guess you would black out before then. personally i like the idea of hanging, but it should be reserved for the super nasties, like telemarketers and CEOs

If he DID get to the USA chances are he would have a cooking show, if we could dig a grave wide enough Paul Prudolme would be rolling in it.
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

gh0st

Quote from: Brunhidden on October 19, 2007, 11:42:21 AM
Quote from: Valynth on October 19, 2007, 03:00:54 AM

why else do we arm the Texans so heavily?

the microwave thing i don't get- whats wrong with an electric chair? also, they're condemned to die so why do they have to make it 100% painless? supposedly a guillotine gives the victim 11 seconds after the chop that they're still alive, sounds pretty clean to me and i guess you would black out before then. personally i like the idea of hanging, but it should be reserved for the super nasties, like telemarketers and CEOs

If he DID get to the USA chances are he would have a cooking show, if we could dig a grave wide enough Paul Prudolme would be rolling in it.

wow i never thought of it that way... anyways it is actually easy to get from mexico to the us... there was a news report a while back that said that border patrol has found more than 2 easy access sites at the rio grande (sp) with complementary footpaths... and if he had the money he could first go to canada and make an easier trip across.

Caswin

Quote from: Alondro on October 15, 2007, 11:32:46 PMThis guy should be dropped out of an airplane into an active volcano.   Murderous cannibal freaks should be eliminated ASAP.
But would that work on Charline?

EDIT: Gaaahhh, missed the important part.
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.