Bow-Chicka Bow-Wow! (New Car)

Started by xHaZxMaTx, October 14, 2007, 04:10:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xHaZxMaTx

2006 Limited Edition (3500 in the world, 750 in the U.S. / #320) Mazda Miata MX-5

Velocity Red (A.K.A. Metallic Cinnamon), chrome trim around the air dam, door handles, windscreen trim, black leather interior, Bose stereo system, 6-Disc CD changer, blah blah blah, you want to see it. :P

(Click to Enlarge)

Best part is, it hardly cost any money, because it was a trade-in for the '01 Mazda Protege ES. :cool  I'll get some more pics up, later.

TheGreyRonin

Sweet ride, Haz! Normally I don't care much for modern (plastic) cars, but that is one very nice piece of equipment.

Faerie Alex

Wazza car in the back of the first pic?

But yeah, really shiny. (And we need a drool emote. Just for this.)
Jeez I need to update this thing.

techmaster-glitch

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: TheGreyRonin on October 14, 2007, 05:50:40 PM
Sweet ride, Haz! Normally I don't care much for modern (plastic) cars, but that is one very nice piece of equipment.

That is a convertible 1965 Chevrolet Corvair Corsa.  That's a WIP. ;)

Distracting

Oh nice! That'd be one nice car to have. I especially like the color to go with it.

On a side note, I have a '00 Mazda Protege LX, but am currently fixing up an '82 Trans Am Firebird. =D

superluser

I've got a `99 Corolla.

I like it.  :)

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Zedd

xHaZxMaTx

More pics. :3

*Stares at the pic, then at his avatar...*  The hair! :U

I made a booboo. :lol

And a short video. :3

King Of Hearts

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn that's a sweet ride!

Azlan

Quote from: HeroZero on October 14, 2007, 08:08:23 PM
Oh nice! That'd be one nice car to have. I especially like the color to go with it.

On a side note, I have a '00 Mazda Protege LX, but am currently fixing up an '82 Trans Am Firebird. =D

I almost got my hands on a '93 RX-7, but I realized that I didn't fit in it... so, I passed.  I sold my '93 Camaro with the 383 forged stroker to buy my '98 Trans Am... which I totaled earlier this year ;_;

I ditched my '99 Camaro for a '00 Firebird.  Now I'm looking for a Z-28 or Trans Am GTA...

"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

llearch n'n'daCorna

Sweet wheels, there, Haz. Congrats.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

xHaZxMaTx

Yes, more pics, deal with it. :P  I like taking pics of it. :3