Leaving for a little while...

Started by Angel, October 12, 2007, 07:46:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angel

Hey guys.

Dad found out just how late I've been staying up using the computer, and since I was doing it while I was grounded, I'm now officially computer-grounded until Halloween. I'm going to stick to my commitment this time, so I won't be able to post for a little under three weeks. I'm not gonna make this kind of stupid mistake again, so hopefully this kind of thing won't happen anymore.

For the time being, my RP characters are just being quiet, and just 'cause I'm not commenting on them doesn't mean I hate the comics. Wish me luck.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Luck!

.. I won't specify good or bad...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Sienna Maiu - M T

I wish you the best! :)

(Because that's just what I do)
I dare say that in the past two, nearly three years, I've wished luck to anyone but once, and it was a recent rare occasion indeed.
Strangely, I can't remember what it was. Or why.

xHaZxMaTx

Heh, I remember getting grounded from the computer.  That was silly. :P

Good luck with that, though.  See ya' when you get back.

Alondro

Heh, I recall when I wasn't allowed to watch TV after 10 PM and had to go to sleep (didn't have a computer in the olden days).

Now, with working until 3 am sometimes in the lab with horrid little cannibal mice and carcinogenic chemicals, I miss the days when I could do that.   :<
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Sienna Maiu - M T

techmaster-glitch

Wow. That reeealy sucks. I remember that kind of thing happening to me a long time ago. I eagerly await the time of your return, you are a good RPer.

Zedd

Take care now...Be hope see ya soon

Darkmoon

In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...