Live-action
1 (20%)
Current
2 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Zedd

What was more better? Dont be a dope! Vote now!  >:3

GabrielsThoughts

I'm not sure but I think the current encarnation is version 8 of the turtles.

and I liked the series that ran on ABC... but I kinda prefer the current FOX "flash forward" version of the series. and the TMNT Gaiden Fancomic kicks all sorts of ass
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Kamunt

(*checks the rules to make sure he can say what he's about to*)

"Fast Forward" can choke on my meat and die for all I care. The new series prior to it was flipping awesomeful. It was humorous at times, but also dead-serious with plenty of kick-butt action (as far as TV-Y7 goes). The old version?... Meh, it's just so corny. :< Not even the cutesy animation can draw me in. Maybe I've actually started to outgrow (kiddie) cartoons....*goes and watches Hamtaro*

GabrielsThoughts

the series before flash forward, and flashforward are the SAME SERIES  they just nixxed Professor Honeycutt, Shredder and aliens  for  time travel, aliens,  and giant robots.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Kamunt

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on October 09, 2007, 08:35:14 PM
the series before flash forward, and flashforward are the SAME SERIES  they just nixxed aliens for aliens.

Wow, they nixed aliens for aliens?! What a novel idea! :B

Fuyudenki

Original series is made of win.  Latter serieses, not so much.

The new movie, however, is made of much win.

Quote from: Kamunt on October 09, 2007, 08:46:44 PM
Wow, they nixed aliens for aliens?! What a novel idea! :B

No, read it right.  They nixed Shredder for aliens, and they nixed aliens for giant robots.

Not in that order.