I am new :D

Started by mk1221, September 25, 2007, 04:30:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zedd

Quote from: Darkmoon on September 28, 2007, 07:27:38 AM
I find that dingoes generally can help cure cancer so long as the electrical current you apply to the leads in no way is covered in whipped cream or chocolate syrup. That sort of snafu will only end in war.
:erk EGAD!

Darkmoon

Well, we did say we'd stay off topic. That's about as off topic as I could get.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Zedd

Quote from: Darkmoon on September 29, 2007, 05:12:03 PM
Well, we did say we'd stay off topic. That's about as off topic as I could get.
How far shall we kick it up this time?

Jim Halisstrad

xHaZxMaTx

Bam.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Angel

Hm. You don't seem to be a threat. That's good.

I'm Black_angel, and I hope you enjoy your imprisonment time on the forums. (bows and smiles)

Oh, and if the pastries are ticking, leave them be.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Stygian

Quote from: Black_angel on September 29, 2007, 07:23:39 PM
Hm. You don't seem to be a threat. That's good.

I'm Black_angel, and I hope you enjoy your imprisonment time on the forums. (bows and smiles)

Oh, and if the pastries are ticking, leave them be.

I do believe RJ is craftier than that. But... that would cost us for too much dear life and sweet, sweet raisins. Insanity is frivolous here, but only in the face of unsubstantiated dreams. They are like your fingers; you trust them, but do you know them?

Most feel that this forum is too fluffy for comprehensive lunacy. Their eyebrows are agog. But I disagree. With the right amount of coffee applied to cotton sugar, the world becomes a soggy but fast and exciting waste of time. Not that this is recommendable in any way, of course. But, you know what?

I prefer napalm.

Angel

Quote from: Stygian on September 29, 2007, 08:40:06 PM
I do believe RJ is craftier than that. But... that would cost us for too much dear life and sweet, sweet raisins. Insanity is frivolous here, but only in the face of unsubstantiated dreams. They are like your fingers; you trust them, but do you know them?

Most feel that this forum is too fluffy for comprehensive lunacy. Their eyebrows are agog. But I disagree. With the right amount of coffee applied to cotton sugar, the world becomes a soggy but fast and exciting waste of time. Not that this is recommendable in any way, of course. But, you know what?

I prefer napalm.

I think that was the most seamless transition from poetic to insane I have ever seen, Stygian. You put Jhonen Vazquez to shame. (claps quietly)
BANDWAGON JUMP!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Black_angel on September 29, 2007, 09:59:35 PM
I think that was the most seamless transition from poetic to insane I have ever seen, Stygian. You put Jhonen Vazquez to shame. (claps quietly)

Meh. It's not the living room drapes, but I'll give it a seven.

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on September 30, 2007, 04:27:41 AM
Quote from: Black_angel on September 29, 2007, 09:59:35 PM

Meh. It's not the living room drapes, but I'll give it a seven.

GARFIELD! :boogie :boogie :boogie :boogie :boogie :boogie :boogie

Darkmoon

Indeed, the flames of her conscious decision, that need inside to eat from the font of his knoweldge, did indeed ensure that while their children would grow up to know what small woodland cretures looked like, they would not be able to grasp the sheer cohesiveness of a quilt. And that, truly was the thing that drove them both insane from glee.

Angel

Quote from: Darkmoon on September 30, 2007, 04:34:27 PM
Indeed, the flames of her conscious decision, that need inside to eat from the font of his knoweldge, did indeed ensure that while their children would grow up to know what small woodland cretures looked like, they would not be able to grasp the sheer cohesiveness of a quilt. And that, truly was the thing that drove them both insane from glee.

Okay, now you're startin' to scare me. Are you quoting something else, or what?
BANDWAGON JUMP!

xHaZxMaTx

No, he's just really fuckin' weird.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Simply his face sliding into a bucket of cream. Nothing unusual about that - happens every day, at least to Darkmoon.

bill

It's because he's stupid.  :<

Zedd

Kid Fact #12: 125,000 kids will try to dig to China this year. 7 to 10 of them will hit a gas line.

Alondro

I tried digging to China...

But I ended up in the Smurf village instead!   :erk
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Darkmoon

Quote from: Black_angel on September 30, 2007, 04:49:09 PM

I am not quoting from any source in particular, be that in as much as the cheese that has here-to-fore be asserted as a reality is, in itself, and extension of the existentialist belief in a higher llama. Said dromedary, and by extension all hedgehogs and amphibians, has been discovered to carry with them an innate need to bake brie. Shocking.

Zedd

Quote from: Darkmoon on September 30, 2007, 06:07:47 PM
Quote from: Black_angel on September 30, 2007, 04:49:09 PM

I am not quoting from any source in particular, be that in as much as the cheese that has here-to-fore be asserted as a reality is, in itself, and extension of the existentialist belief in a higher llama. Said dromedary, and by extension all hedgehogs and amphibians, has been discovered to carry with them an innate need to bake brie. Shocking.
Kid Fact #431: 250,000 kids practice martial arts. 3 of them will strangle themselves with their nunchucks.