Tribute...

Started by Zedd, September 30, 2007, 11:00:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zedd

To the woman I loved...Much like a mothery love for any mom but she was a one for everyone to care for. She was a strong woman,kind woman and always very witty.

Today folks I know whats it like to narrow down the path of saddness again..Tonight a very special friend of mine died tonight. She went to a better place. Now my second mother has passed on and now her son is left alone in the dark. If you have any heart..Please pray for him...He has nowhere to go from this...Not even is dad is around anymore....He has only a few people to reach out to now. People he probley havent talked to in years. But I as a younger brother to his clain have to flow and help him stand up again....I hate to see him alone. Pray your wishes to him...He will be needing it...I know I am.
Goodbye mom..I wished you well and hope your in a better place now.....   :cry

techmaster-glitch

Wow...my hopes go to you and everyone else.

Damaris

I'm so sorry for your loss, Zedd.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Jim Halisstrad

I am sorry for your loss.  You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Zedd

I know..Me an my mom I lived with all my life helped him much we could today

TheGreyRonin

My condolences, Zedd. At least he has a good friend in you to help ease him through his pain.

superluser

I never know what to say at times like this.

But I'm truly sorry for your loss, and I will keep you and yours in my prayers.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Tapewolf

Oh no.  This is a road I know too well.  My condolences.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Zedd

Dont worry...As long my folks will help him into the better path...I'll let you all know

vulpesweasel

be sure to keep us informed. Im so sorry for your loss. *hugs* my thoughts are with you and your family.

llearch n'n'daCorna

As has been said many times - our thoughts are with you, and our condolences.

You be safe, now, y'hear?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Zedd

I know...Its not very easy me going through seeing someone dead again....I mean...Even if they wasnt my real mother but his mom was a mother to me and couple close to her....She was so sweet..

Eibborn

I'm sorry. Remember her well.
/kicks the internet over

Shadrok

:mowsad Sorry to hear about you and your friend's loss.  :mowsad

Zedd

Dont worry..I shall overcome this fast as I can

Zedd

Came back the from the funral..Boy I am tired...

Alondro

Ah, sorry to hear.  It is unfortunate.  Life can be like that, as random as it is sometimes.  We can only make the best of it with what ability we have.
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Zedd

Thanks everyone whos been there and willing support my needs...Im glad you guys are great..You all are worth over a giant chest love and caring...Thank you..thank you all