I lost my seagate drive, and 2 20+ page comics with it.

Started by GabrielsThoughts, September 12, 2007, 03:26:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GabrielsThoughts

I didn't know where to post this so I guess here is as good as any.

for starters, what's lost are technically three, not including the ones I have I have hard copies or originals for, which means I'm going to have to step up the Original plans for continuing NIO... fortunately most of the art was probably crap anyway. and I wanted to toss the whole bade being a thief angle anyway (because writing about something I knew nothing about makes the character seem retarded).
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Tapewolf

Gabriel, the Unholy Radio Project strips on my website are slightly recompressed to save precious space.  I believe I have them all in their original form if you want them.  I also have most of Abel's Friend, although IIRC most of those are on photobucket anyway.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

GabrielsThoughts

Abel's friend is dead I lost all of those with the last computer,  and I have the original sheets minus dialog.

what I lost was a bunch of fan-fictions, about 15 pages of a short story related to NIO and 40 something pages of NIO which features a series of bad Ideas which would have destroyed the quality of the series anyway.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Turnsky

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

rt

Unless you physically lost it I woudn't give up untill you've begged/borrowed/aquired a few recovery programs to test.

And if you've done that I join the crowd

:< Ouch  :<

Turnsky

to be honest, i'm still looking for the original PSD's of my earlier foxfire comics, sadly, no dice so far..

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..