Kingdom Hearts 2

Started by ilpalazzo, April 02, 2006, 02:24:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ilpalazzo

OWNS HARD.
Setzer Gabianni,is in this game.
the battle system Completly re-done, new counter system
You get to kill pirates, but they aren't just Pirates they are GHOST PIRaTES :MWAHA

DualWield Key blades. OVERDRIVES *Goes into spasm*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS GAME OWNS

Helena

I agree I love it...especially battles against bosses, they're funner this time around.
Mirror, mirror, on the wall, whose to say who I really am at all?

Fizzbit

I love it. I absolutely love it ^_^ *huggles her limited edition strategy guide too* And Riku got hot o_o Riku got REALLY hot.

ilpalazzo

Kairi has boobies now........Woot.

This game better than the FF saga

Fizzbit

Yeah Kairi looks a lot better.

Xuzaf D

I've only heard the game is a rehash of the previous, only now there's less strategy. Not that I would know...

DarkAngel

I could never get into the first one, I always had trouble with the camera and enemies kept re-appearing.  Whats the revamped battle system like?

Darkmoon

From what I heard they made the camera easier to use, but the battles are dirt simple now. You can literally just button mash the entire game.

DarkAngel

Quote from: Darkmoon on April 06, 2006, 09:19:46 AM
From what I heard they made the camera easier to use, but the battles are dirt simple now. You can literally just button mash the entire game.

Oh you couldn't button mash in the first game?  Well now I know why I sucked the big one on Kindom Hearts 1.  I may have to talk my friend into getting it then if the camera is easier to control or do I need to play the first one first.  Its either KH 2 of Shadow of Colossus.

Darkmoon

If you're going to play KH2, the consensus is you need to play KH1 AND the GBA KH game, Chain of Memories, otherwise the plot will lose you.

DarkAngel

Oh yeah, I forgot I even had the gba Kingdom Hearts game, I loved that game, the card system with the real time battle was fresh.  I haven't beaten it though, I'm at the last door and I can't get the damn thing open cause I don't have the right cards.  I searched for them for hours but now I just gave up.

Xuzaf D

I hate "missable" items and quests. That bull shouldn't exist in 50+ hour games.

Achirio

Quote from: Darkmoon on April 06, 2006, 09:47:03 AM
If you're going to play KH2, the consensus is you need to play KH1 AND the GBA KH game, Chain of Memories, otherwise the plot will lose you.
Not really, chains of memories is KH1 only boring and playing with cards instead of actual figthing.
Anyway, KH2 is a great game and I'm really enjoying it. I still say it needs an all square world tho.

Xuzaf D

So it's really the just the Disney worlds that are visited, right? There's no such thing as actually "final fantasy" worlds?

Achirio

Yup, no square worlds on KH1 and so far none on KH2.
Many of the square characters don't have follow their own storylines. As an example, Rikku, tidus and wakka are friends of (and the same age as) sora. Squall's home world was hallow bastillion (a world created for kingdom hearts) and so on.

Xuzaf D

SquareEnix probably had to agree to a lot of useless stuff just to get the rights to all the charactors. I guess Disney didn't want Square to run the show all the way, so they stopped them from using their own charactors in excess.

Achirio

Disney runs the show here even the save system has disney's logo in it O_o . It is good that the storyline was made by square, but you can easily see who has more power in it.

Break Man

There's a fan-made game, KH: Inverted Hearts, which has Guardia from CT, and a few other Square-Enix locations, too.  I just couldn't pin any of them down...