Chupacabra! D:

Started by Alondro, September 05, 2007, 09:15:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alondro

Oh my!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070901/ap_on_fe_st/mythical_chupacabra;_ylt=An6Gagi8KGEk4ITpiq6rsgihOrgF

Maybe it's a dog that had a parasite genome inserted into it?   ;)

Uhm... I had nothing to do with that!  Really!   :shifty
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Zedd

Fuyudenki

Oh, wierd.  Chupacabra's back.

That picture looks like a diseased dog or a dog/pig hybrid of some sort.

Brunhidden

a dog shape is pretty standard, its used by animals such as pigs, tapirs, cats, hyenas, raccoons, ecetera- just because it looks kinda like a dog or whatever does not mean it cant be a 'mythical beast'

not too long ago gorillas were a myth and only a few years int he past the 'mythical' tazelworm was finally caught and proved to be just a really hard to catch critter.
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Turnsky

looks like some small canid with a really bad case of mange.

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Aisha deCabre

Ah, I think I've seen this before.  Since dog/pig hybrids are technically and genetically impossible, I think it's just a canid of some sort.  Looks like a doberman, or similar.  Pregnant or with stomach problems, or badly burnt.

Or, a hoax.   :P

With this big world of ours, who knows.  I just believe in possibility.   :3  But a chupacabra it ain't.
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Azlan

Sorry, my experimental vampire-canine hybrid attack beasts escaped again.  We thought they had retreated into the Pine Barrens, where no one would notice, but I guess not.

The things are unpredictable, but more successful then cubi-vampire hybrids, oi the angst...
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Saist

btw, fyi. Update on this. Grey Foxes with mange.

Azlan

Oh good, my cleanup crew was successful. 
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

GabrielsThoughts

I agree I think it looks like the head of a dog, and from what I could make out the little pink one from earlier looked like a hairless puppy.

EDIT: but I've heard goat sounds from sewers and rain gutters, one of  the trademark of the chupacabra is that they sound like a goat.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Brunhidden

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on September 06, 2007, 10:01:54 PM
EDIT: but I've heard goat sounds from sewers and rain gutters, one of  the trademark of the chupacabra is that they sound like a goat.

Supposedly they eat goat, the word Chupacabra actually means "goat sucker" so it stands to reason they have some way of attracting goats or sneaking up without alarming them
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Alondro

I've heard that Chupacabras are actually lawyers that couldn't get enough clients to drain the life from.

;)
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Selenyah

OMG...La chupacabra! :mowdizzy
I found it rather curious...squee!IOf ther is a chupacabra then there is more!*Goes hunting for faes* :mowcookie

rabid_fox

Jesus, if you want goat-sucking, you're on the internet, ain'tcha?

Oh dear.