Whootness

Started by Darkmoon, August 27, 2005, 09:00:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crate

Titles are amazing.

And currently...I have a Moutain Dew before me. Only because i'm out of Pepsi.  :zombiekun

Darkmoon

Ugh, I can't stand Mountain Dew. Stuff is icky.

Although... the Pitch Black was pretty boss.

Jorge D. Fuentes

Pitch Black is awesome.
HEYYYYYY This topic is ON FIRE baby!
I finally get to see that Topic Icon.  :D

Fizzbit

Pitch Black II is pretty awesome too. It's just Pitch Black with a hint of sour soda in it. It's not like, pucker-your-lips sour, but just a hint of it. If anyone's drank Walmart Brand "Sour Watermelon" soda, it's about as sour as that.

Crate

Ugh.

I hate Pitch Black. Tastes nasty.

The movie Pitch Black, on the other hand, is awesome.

Darkmoon

They made Pitch Black Two, or is that a custom drink?

Mageknight Locke

bah the only drink worse than mountain dew is V8, damn healthy vegetables  :redrum

EDIT: bone pillar status  :D, god im sad

Darkmoon

Now, see, I gotta draw the line at that V8 comment. That's some good shit.

Crate

Never had it.

Lucky me.  :bunny

Achirio

Why lucky if you havent had it? how do you know you wont like it? you gotta taste it before making an opinion :P

Darkmoon

Mageknight Locke

:meh i just think that veggies should be eaten not juiced, mixed with god knows how many harmful chemicals and turned into beverages, besides i dont like the thought of drinking a pickle :yuck

Crate

Crazy veggie drinkers.

The day I try a veggie drink...I shall THEN make a comment about the goodness or hateness of them.

Darkmoon

V8's pretty healthy for ya, honestly. It's no worse drainkin Vegetable Juice than it is drink Fruit Juice, and honestly better, since you aren't getting all the sguar that naturally is a part of fruit juice.

Alucard_The_Great

I don't mind them. I kinda like them. I think Ill get one right now.... Damn there fuckin good for you though! Im in really good shape to (not a fucking muscle head though) those really help...then again I have a fast matabalisim so I never really gain weight anyway so..eh.

Mageknight Locke

how the hell did we derail by this much?

ilpalazzo

Spicy V8 rules. I prefer that over coke any day.

for me thats saying alot.

Achirio

Im a zombie!  :zombiekun

ilpalazzo

Quote from: ilpalazzo on September 17, 2005, 02:27:05 PM
spicy V8 rules. I prefer that over coke any day.

for me thats saying alot.

Quientin

Who remembers josta?....... freakin outrage....... who discontinues a popular drink?  seriously... when i was in the dorms at O.U. the top three floors of walker tower lived on josta!!!!!!

and jolt is almost uheard of anymore too! whats the deal here?