Nawdle Zouss

Started by Baree, August 27, 2007, 08:39:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baree

He 's right. It is hard to bargle. But enough of the Weird All references. I found this comic a couple of days ago. After discovering Inverloch about three updates before the end, its nice to find a comic that's still running. Hopefully for a while. It's been a while since I've found a comic that not only made me chuckle frequently, but even laugh out loud. Not the rolling over the floor variety mind you, more the simply "ha-ha-ha-he-he" thing. Maybe a ha or he more or less. I didn't count. The artwork is pretty good to boot.

Also... As annoying as the Yeti was, I still say the Dopefish is the scariest videogame character ever created.

As for me, I hail from the Netherlands, love cheese and fish and spend way to much time on-line. Obviously, I'm addicted to webcomics. DMFA is actually comic #78 in my bookmark list, though that includes dead ones and comics on hiatus. And I hope the links work.

techmaster-glitch

Oh, lookit. Fresh meat >:3
And he apparently knows nothing about the ways of insanity that rule these forums twenty-four-seven. Look here, he posts his introduction with an air of perfect conversational normality. He is completely ignorant of the onslaught of boxes, Bills, sparkly lions, and a flying nurse squirrel wielding atomic muffins that are soon going to assault his internet persona and rape his poor virgin mind. But, if he manages to survive that, without dying, falling into a catatonic state, become fodder for the looney house, or run off screaming like a little child, he wil have been successfully inducted into the forums :)

Oh, I'm sorry. That wasn't me speaking. I just booted up from Sleep mode. Well-come to the Clockwork Mansion!
*Twilight Zone Music*
This forum is a wonderful place-
*music turns up*
-can have great gobs of fun-
*music turns up more*
-and provided you duck the occasional Charline disembowling-, oh will you cut that out?!?
*Sorry!* *Twilight Zone Music stops*
Ahem. Where was I? Oh yes. The welcome wagon. Newbie be warned, soon you will face evil and poorly-stealthed admin cardboard boxes, a total asshat who wears gas masks and has an unhealthy obsession with baseball, an actually rather friendly sparkly lion (Warning: may induce siezures), and RJ's muffins. But most of all, watch out for people telling you to watch out for things ;) *innocent whistling*

And do pardon the freash meat comment. I need not ingest biological matter to sustain myself. You are safe from me.
Can't say about the rest about the forumites though...

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on August 27, 2007, 10:13:39 AMBut, if he manages to survive that, without dying...
Is there another way to survive something?

Baree

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on August 27, 2007, 10:13:39 AM
Oh, lookit. Fresh meat >:3
And he apparently knows nothing about the ways of insanity that rule these forums twenty-four-seven. Look here, he posts his introduction with an air of perfect conversational normality. He is completely ignorant of the onslaught of boxes, Bills, sparkly lions, and a flying nurse squirrel wielding atomic muffins that are soon going to assault his internet persona and rape his poor virgin mind.

Yes, allow me to quote myself for just this instance.

Quote from: Baree on August 27, 2007, 08:39:04 AM
DMFA is actually comic #78 in my bookmark list

I've been around the webcomic community long enough to develop a immunity for boxes, sparkly lions and flying nurse squirrels. Though I will admit  that  the atomic muffins might be a slight course for concern, for both sugary items and radioactive particles tend to mess up my hair.

Zedd

WELCOME! I do hope you enjoy your stay...Leave your sanity right there...You wont be needing it :shifty And hope you enjoy stay and mind you there could be a warm chance for you to be here

Roureem Egas

Welcome to the forums. I'll not make an overly long post.  :3

superluser

Quote from: Baree on August 27, 2007, 08:39:04 AMAs for me, I hail from the Netherlands, love cheese

Where in the Netherlands?  Or specifically, what language?  Because I hear that good butter and good cheese is good English and good Friese.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

bill

Yay, Dutch people. Land of terrible motorsport drivers! :D

Welcome, and don't enjoy yourself too much. They don't like it when you do that.

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: Baree on August 27, 2007, 11:18:40 AM

I've been around the webcomic community long enough to develop a immunity for boxes, sparkly lions and flying nurse squirrels. Though I will admit  that  the atomic muffins might be a slight course for concern, for both sugary items and radioactive particles tend to mess up my hair.

Ah, so you've been a lurker. But then, if you had an idea of the insanity of this place, then why did you attempt to introduce yourself by what outsider standards consider "normal"? :P

bill

This forum is actually quite normal. Trust me on this.

techmaster-glitch

I'd trust you about as far as I could thwack you with an aluminum baseball bat to the head, Bill  >:3 And since I'm an absolute weakling, that's not very far :P

bill

You callin' me a liar?

techmaster-glitch

I'm saying I don't trust you :P

Which, I guess, is pretty much the same thing basically :mwaha

xHaZxMaTx

Bill's actually on to something, it's really not that out-of-the-norm.  I frequent crazier forums.

techmaster-glitch

all right, all right, I was just joking.

xHaZxMaTx

Darkmoon

Another person that fails to realize this place isn't just about DMFA...

(gets out the banhammer)
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Baree

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on August 27, 2007, 07:56:22 PM
Quote from: Baree on August 27, 2007, 11:18:40 AM

Ah, so you've been a lurker. But then, if you had an idea of the insanity of this place, then why did you attempt to introduce yourself by what outsider standards consider "normal"? :P

Eh, every webcomic community is insane. The kind of insanity differs though, as well as the severity. As for myself, well, besides me talking to fish, about fish and uhm... inside... of...  fish? whenever I can and even when I can't, I like to think I'm relatively normal. Not sure if the outside world agrees. At any rate, I introduce myself the way I do because I do. And there it is. Now I'm going to nibble on some snackies.

techmaster-glitch

Ok. Just watch out for Charline, she's liable to nibble on you...snackie.
No, really D:

bill

Vore is not allowed, but Charline tends to get into the "grey areas" a bit.

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: Alondro on August 27, 2007, 10:36:19 AM
*Charline grrrs angrily*  Destania is NOT more evil than me!  *broods and grumbles*  I'll show her, I'll show them all!  I'll be so savage and cruel that beings will fear to even mention my name for eons! 

*Charles chuckles*  Hee, so you'll be called "You-Know-Who-She- D:<Is".   :giggle

*Charline attacks!*  NO HARRY POTTER JOKES!!!!   D:<

*Charles comments before he's once again sliced into bacon bits* This makes the reason Abel is interested in the Ti'Fiona line even more interesting!  Yet Abel doesn't seem to know about the dragon connection, yet he still hates dragons for some unknown reason...  Wow, this plot is really convoluted.   :3

*Charline ceases her assault and ponders*  Ooo... you're right!  This requires serious analysis!  I need to go make flow charts!   :boogie

Naw, ya think? :rolleyes

Baree

What's the problem? I like bacon.

bill

superluser

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

LionHeart

*appears in a flash of blue light*

Greetings! Welcome to this place - a dimension of sight and sounds, but mostly of mind.

Please leave your remaining sanity (if any) in the secure storage provided. And do make sure to hang on to your claim ticket, or else you'll mess up the inventory control.

Things to watch out for - mostly it's just what's been described (I'm reasonably certain that I don't cause seizures, thank you very much), especially the muffin-bearing squirrel and the cardboard box. Not necessarily in that order...

With the formalities dealt with - have a welcome gift. *gives the new person a souvenir coffee mug*

Enjoy your time here, where the insanity fun never ends!

*waves, and vanishes in a shower of coloured sparkles*
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

RobbieThe1st

First off,
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW..;;;;;.WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.;;;;;;;WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW;;;;;;;;;WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW..WWWWWWWWWW
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.;;;;;;;;.WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW..;;.WWWWWWWW
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...;;;.......;;..WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.;;..WWWWWWWWW
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;..WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.;;;.WWWWWWWW
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;..WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.;;;;..WWWWWW
WWWWWWWWWWWWWW;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;.WWWWWWWWWWWWWW.;;;;;..WWWWW
WWWWWWWWWWWW.;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;.WWWWWWWWWWWW.;;;;;;..WWWW
WWWWWWWWWW....;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;.WWWWWWWWWW.;;;;;;;;..WWW
WWWWWWWW.WWW..WWWWV..;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;+..WWWWWWW.;;;;;;;;;..WWW
WWWWWW.WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;..WWWW.;;;;;;;;;;;..WWW
WWWWW.VW......WWWWWWWWW.;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;....;;;;;;;;;;;..WWWW
WWWWW.WW......WWWWWWWWWW.;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;..WWWWW
WWWWW..WWW.....WWWWWWWWV.;;;;;;...;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;..WWWWWWWW
WWWWW.;.W.WWWWWWWWWWWWW.;;;;;;;;..;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;.WWWWWWWW
WWWWW...;.VW..WWWWWWWW.;..;;;;;;..;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;..WWWWWW
WWWWWW......;;;......;;;;;;..;;;..;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;..WWWWW
WWWWWW.WW.VV...............;;;;;..;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;..WWWW
WWWWWW.WW.WWWWV.;;;;;;.;....;;;...;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;....;;;;;;;;;;;..WWWW
WWWWWW.WW.WWWWV....;;;;;;;..;;;..;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;..WWWW..;;;;;;;;;..WWWW
WWWWWW.WW.WWWWV.;;;;;;.;;;;.;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;..;;....WWWWWW..;;;;;;;;..WWWW
WWWWWW.WW.WWWWV.....;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;.;;;;....WWWWWWWWWWW.;;;;;;..WWWWW
WWWWWW.WW.WWWWV.;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;.;;.....WWWWWWWWWWWW.;;;;;;..WWWWW
WWWWWW....WWWWV..;;;;;;;.;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;......WWWWWWWWWWWWWW.;;;;;..WWWWWW
WWWWWWWWWW...WV.WW......+;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;...WWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.;;;;;;.WWWWWWW
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW..;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;...WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.;;;..WWWW
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW..;;;;;;;;;...WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.;;.WW
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Soo, basically, avoid boxes, Charline, Amber, and who-else might be around, and hold tight to your sanity - the last person who put they're sanity in the 'secure' storage... well... lets just say they became one of the people I warned you about.

-RobbieThe1st

Pasteris.ttf <- Pasteris is the font used for text in DMFA.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on August 27, 2007, 10:13:39 AM
Newbie be warned, soon you will face evil and poorly-stealthed admin cardboard boxes, ...

Oh, not that soon. I said I was AFK.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

techmaster-glitch

Whoops, forgot you were even gone ;)