Has Taski been taken by the Greys?

Started by Alondro, August 29, 2007, 04:36:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alondro

Where, oh where, has the little plasma dog gone?  Have aliens taken him to power their ships? 

*needs silly Taski arts!*   :<
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Zina

His AIM is Taskidog and his e-mail is taskitacky@yahoo. Ask him yourself.

Zedd

And I think the same thing has happened to him again..MMO's has sucked his mentalness away!  :U

superluser

Quote from: Zina on August 29, 2007, 05:08:54 PMHis AIM is XXXXXXXX and his e-mail is XXXXXXXXXX@XXXXX. Ask him yourself.

Er, that's in his profile, right?  Because in my case, I don't think I'd like to have my information posted in a place where address harvesters can get to it.

Just sayin'.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

xHaZxMaTx

Azlan

"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Valynth

Quote from: Azlan on August 29, 2007, 08:01:06 PM
Beware identity ninjas.

I'M A PIRATE!.....er...  you heard nothing.....
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

Zina

Quote from: superluser on August 29, 2007, 07:53:21 PM
Quote from: Zina on August 29, 2007, 05:08:54 PMHis AIM is XXXXXXXX and his e-mail is XXXXXXXXXX@XXXXX. Ask him yourself.

Er, that's in his profile, right?  Because in my case, I don't think I'd like to have my information posted in a place where address harvesters can get to it.

Just sayin'.

I got all of that from his DA page. I do check to make sure my friend's contact information is public before I give it out. =/

Personally, I think it'd be awesome if people sought out this information themselves before asking others to do it for them.
Just sayin'.

Zorro

Yes well his art Thread got locked and no one has heard anything in a long time.

Zina

Like I said, try asking him what's up. His e-mail is listed in his profile, and he's on AIM regularly.

RJ

I've seen him a few times on SL too.

:dface He leaves me for dead each time with his cuteness.

ITOS

Quote from: RJ on August 30, 2007, 04:39:53 AM
:dface He leaves me for dead each time with his cuteness.

I thought it was you who killed people with cuteness? :U
This generic comment was brought to you by:

xHaZxMaTx

No, she kills people with her muffins.  ...And the cuteness.

GabrielsThoughts

Taski is more of the kill with kindness, Rj is the kill with cuteness.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Kenji

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on August 30, 2007, 02:00:03 PM
Taski is more of the kill with kindness, Rj is the kill with cuteness.

Have you not SEEN his SL av?

And just because...

Faerie Alex

*twitches from sugar shock*

Is very cute, yes.
Jeez I need to update this thing.

RJ

I have a photo somewhere of Taski dancing on a couple's heads as they were slow-dancing at a formal. The guy was a jerk, so he deserved it.

Zedd

Fuyudenki

ah, the joys of Second Life.  I played that one just long enough to get utterly disgusted with the character creation tools, then uninstalled it and went back to Uru, which has far better character creation tools.

I think I spent more time downloading and then uninstalling the game than I actually spent playing it.  I also saw a naked fat guy.

Sienna Maiu - M T

Oh My Gosh!
:u

Even I find that second picture adorable.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!