Re: Person Above You (P.A.Y.): The Warm Fuzzies Strike Back

Started by Cogidubnus, April 06, 2007, 01:11:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rabid_fox

Sounds an awful lot like a cheap and possibly neon coloured energy drink. Aiyno! For that extra mile. Aiyno!

Oh dear.

Gabi

~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Nikki

Gabi is an expert on tea =3 for that alone. she is cool.

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Valynth

Xze is an expert on Naruto, and for that alone she is....Xze.
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

Nikki

Valynth has overly acknowledged my knowledge of Naruto.

RJ knows waaaaayyy more than me X3

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Valynth

Xze claims that I overly acknowledged her knowledge, but she knows a lot more about that fandom than I do.  That can only leave RJ as the Grand High Priestess of the Naruto fan-cult.
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.

Nikki

Suwako

Xze-Xze is agreeable?  :B Oh, and she came back, that makes her cool.  :)

Nikki

Valynth

Xze has drawn and hopefully will continue to draw awesome artwork.  I'm desperately trying not to turn green.

Nikki

Suwako

Xze-Xze is innocent like a ... Tiger gnawing on a bone 3 ft away from the corpse, she's still nice, I hope.

Oh!, and her avatar was made by king of hearts and colored by herself, how nice :) (Yes, I said that before, but I'm ignorant about it...!)  >:3

Nikki

Aiyno is giving me many compliments ^^

((won't get you nowhere :mowninja))

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

xHaZxMaTx

EV's made a home out of the Area.  Seriously, I hardly see him anywhere else on the forum.

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Netrogo

E_voyager's not so secret hiding place has been uncovered.
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

bill

Cogidubnus

bill

Cogidubnus

Netrogo

Cog is... *Get's shot by Bill before he can make the obvious next Ped joke in this chain*

TheGreyRonin

Netrogo, like many others in this thread, is forgetting the original concept. But he's a nice guy anyways. *grins*

Netrogo

TheGreyRonin forgets though. Sticking to the rules is for the weak!!!

Valynth

Netrogo is relatively newer than me, but is catching up to my post count.  Must......Post.....More!

Netrogo

Valynth will be crushed beneath my mighty posting boot, as several older members have before him :mwaha

Cogidubnus

Netrogo strives to have a great post count. He is, at least, zealous in what he strives for. :3

Nikki

Suwako

Xze-Xze is not so much, but she's still a nice kid, girl, woman.  >:3

:P

llearch n'n'daCorna

Aiyno is, as ever, able to find something nice to say about anyone. That's something to admire, I feel.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears