Re: Person Above You (P.A.Y.): The Warm Fuzzies Strike Back

Started by Cogidubnus, April 06, 2007, 01:11:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cogidubnus

Llearch's sig is certainly incredible. And snarky, although one must wait too see it in its entirety.

Snuggles

Cogidubnus's avatar is really cool. And snuggles wants to know where you got it?

:superlick
:tighthug

:mowninja (Mwahahahahahahahaha)

:hug

Suwako

Snuggles posts are very unique compared to others but to his own his posts are very much the same.

You only waste time when your not enjoying it, I waste time every day.

xHaZxMaTx

Aiyno seems to have acquired himself a new sig.  Despite the transition being a little choppy and the yaps being smaller, it looks nice.

Suwako

HazMat is rorrect it is choppy because the original is 1.6 Mb large and the smaller one was 886 [Link] so I had to reduce frames.  :<

HazMat is good at noticing things, even if his name is Hazzy now. :)

Valynth

Aiyno worked hard on his sig even though he claims he stopped caring about sigs....
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

e_voyager

Valynth has learned many things but still must learn about discretion
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

xHaZxMaTx

I noticed EV's not been posting as much as he normally does.  In fact, he's been gone for a few days.  Good to have him back, though.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Nice to see HazMat again, too. Even though he never stopped posting anyway :-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Suwako

Llearch is a helpful evil worst lurker of the world box and he started this new page, how nice of him.

I thought rocky built the house to prevent that sort of thing. :)

e_voyager

Aiyno's new sig version has a special cycle in my run time cpu.
short answer he did.
WHUD....knock knock
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Cogidubnus

E-Voyager is a kind soul, and one I wish I could speak with more.

Suwako

Cogidubnus is a kind soul himself, he likes the interact with plenty of forum member, that's very nice and social of him :)

*steals a muffin from spark at dd*

TheGreyRonin

Aiyno's new signature is very nice. It transitions slow enough that one can actually see the images as more than a flicker.

Jim Halisstrad

The Grey Ronin made me look up what Mendicant means.
And now I know.  (Even though Grey never struck me as a beggar.)

Knowledge is power. Power Corrupts.
Study hard, be Evil.

Roureem Egas

Jim is always good for some laughs, no matter what the situation.

Illusionist

Roureem Egas sounds like a Lord of The Rings character. I like Lord of The Rings. (Merry and Pippin FTW)

Cogidubnus

Speaking of LOTR, Illusionists's name is somewhat reminiscent of Radagast, for some strange reason.

xHaZxMaTx

Cogi's a good poet, I winder if he would mind me using some of his poetry for a project in my English class...

Gabi

Hazzy makes games more fun when he happens to post in them.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Snuggles

Gabi is really cool and knows what to say always =^-^=

:superlick
:tighthug

:mowninja (still the mighty Ninja of this forum... maybe)

e_voyager

snuggles does not appear to be a bear but still i remember one when i hear his name.

Pyrotech

Suwako

Pyrotech is one of the new faces in here, it's nice to see new people taking interest in this little forum game.   :)

I never knew what I should have known, now you know  :B

Cogidubnus

Quote from: Hazzy
Cogi's a good poet, I winder if he would mind me using some of his poetry for a project in my English class...

Hazzy honors me, but makes me wonder. If it's for criticism, sure, but if your supposed to write your own, you should probably write your own. :)

Aiyno is telling people what he doesn't know. I'd like to know how he swings that. :3

Angel

The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Illusionist

e_voyager

Illusionist has a name that makes me think of magic man.

Suwako

e_voyager is one of those who keeps this thread alive, how nice of him.  :)

Gabi

~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly