[Writings] Random Musings

Started by e_voyager, July 01, 2007, 02:02:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

Well i've realized that no one was really read that story i'm working on here so i'm starting a new thread. one with i'll hold with random verse. and nothing over Pg 13

in light and darkness i walked alone
a voyager in search of home. 
ageless during the dawn of time
i searched to reason to balance the rhyme. 
Through the shadows i learn many truths.
in the light i gave many proofs.
and when i put it all on the line.
it was time to start over at the dawn of time.

it was a wrong word error. thanks i get those a lot.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

mini-lion

That's very clever, however if all lines are rhyming couplets then maybe the first line should read "in light and darkness I walked alone" unless you planed to not have the first two rhyme in that case ignore me

After reading it through in my head a few times it has a good rhythm to it, like someone is walking

I think if you explore further then it will turn out quite well  :)

e_voyager

very rough stared after my post in hare raising

with wings of gossamer you hover there not larger then my hand
my eyes you tease as if daring me to believe if only i can
i can't ignore you but some how  i can't understand
you've chosen me though i have no money and own no land
what could you want from me work for my meals and learn what i can

i travel about form farm to farm
and thou you tease me you bring me to harm.
no others here see are you fly about merry on the breeze
forever do you dart about resting were you please
i ask you why and you laugh, you voice sliver pure and crystal clear
you rest on my hat a moment before flying off again seeming to disappear.

i don't know were you come form and i don't know to were you go
i don't know why you find such fun watching me as i come and go
i work the fields and hear you singing on the breeze.
i patch the  roof and see you darting in the trees

who are you the dart around so free on the breeze?
you are you that  seem to love to tease?
is it magic that fills the wind beneath you wings?
could i come to if only i can truly believe?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Cogidubnus

Reminds me of a poem by Robert Frost, 'A Tuft of Flowers'.
'And then he flew as far as eye could see,   
And then on tremulous wing came back to me.'

The nameless thing is a butterfly, I think, although you and frost end up talking about different things. Very nicely done. It's a lot more structured than you usually are, also.

I like the ending especially. Great stuff.

e_voyager

why thank you Cog. it was more or less just am impression of Merrybell that i came up with after reading PBH's post in hare risings. but now a new thong is swirling based on a thought i had a few minutes ago talking to DDR

there is so much darkness in the world, who you you to try and shed some light?

do we love the darkness so that those who would light our way are reviled ? i'll give it some thong a right a poem about it

e_voyager

Kid of odd. definitely rough but still it's something that was running though my mind. to get away from you self? what does that truly mean? it's and odd feeling but as of lat i felt as if i'm holding myself back. as it part of me is doing everything it can to stop me form reaching my goals. its not merely a weakening of will power but a seemingly active interference.. ah well maybe this will explain that which does not make sense.

you my think it's kind of odd.
maybe even kind of strange
but things have taken root in my mind.
and i've never been the same.

i'd say i was of two minds about things
but it's not quite that way.
there is more to me then in see
but my sanity is fleeing on hidden wings

first thoughts second thoughts
and third thoughts galore
i argue with myself but who wins?
i never am quite sure.

i'm losing my identity
i found my other mind
i have to get away form me
before i cease to be

who is stronger, who is weaker
is this still my mind
some one please answer me
while i still have so  time

i see him in my mirror
i hear him in my voice.
forever does he taunt me
making me doubt every choice.

e_voyager

more randomnesses form my head. still it has a good feel to it. the difference you may find in this thread is that i rarely if every try to polish what i write here past spelling and correcting a wrong word.. it is raw thongs as the flow. a stream of consciousness as it were.

i lie awake looking towards the  sky.
i hear no voices in my head but still i question why?

along i lay my head stares to ache and soon i start to cry
whats wrong with me? to feel this pain and still no know why.

a heart of stone or so i say while claiming my brains made of glass
oh but the roles i will play if only they would ask.

alone again alone for goo i soon see the rising sun
day to spent in solitudes awaits no that the sleepless night is done

e_voyager

spill your guts or spill you heart.
as long you love me we'll never be apart.
love is a something that cannot be reached without  looking beyond yourself
and being willing to give what you have for the one you so desire.
i love you or at least i want to love you. but would you love me true or use me as others have in the past used you?
do i really deserve such treatment?
did you ever desire it for yourself?
even without a dime  so long as you love me i have endless wealth. but do you love me?
how can i tell?
call me a fool if you will
rip open my heart telling yourself it will heal
but know this that if nothing else you know is true
know i meant it when "i said i love you"
and after all this time has passed  if you ask me i'll say it again
and when i say it again is will be no less true.

a memory of heart break and woulds that are still fresh in the memory of my soul

e_voyager

wise ? what is wisdom? what is foolishness?  i have to say that in the course of trying to understand no not necessarily understand but control this world they come across all manner of foolishness and wisdom. still be i wise or be i a fool i need only be true to myself and i'll never have to lower my eyes in the presence of a mirror.  shame is perhaps the greater of weight that a person may bear second to guilt.

e_voyager

a impromptu rant

furry is an illusion. art is art life is life and people will invent unnecessary labels for each. after all what the diffe3ns between a bugs bunny pic and a pic of say Bagi or maybe the Bobobo characters?  i means one of them has and ice-cream swirl for an head.  tell me what is it about furry characters that make some people got ew?  and others drool? it doesn't may sense to me. for any character that exist you can find art that rate form G to X and they really get the same kind of scrutiny that seems so present in the anthropomorphic animal or 'furry ' genre. when did cartoons ceases to be cartoons?  can some one tell me that?

e_voyager

do you take life to seriosuelsy?
what ever happend you your breathing room?
when you were a did you know when is it time to have fun?
oh how cruel is the irony that  inverts our awareness and leave us forever wanting that is is before while regretting that which we're left behind.

e_voyager

a song i like goes
"
But you think its strange,
That there's a way
Of how you looked and, how you act, and how you think,
Pretend they're not the same as you

Do you know about his
Strength and convictions?
Or how she puts all her
Faith in religion?

Did we take the time
to really discover
How little
We know about each other?"

this song makes me wonder  how much do we take understanding other people for granted when we know very little about them? when it comes down to it do we really know about others?  until we really take the time to really get to know someone not only are she strangers but we're aliens one and all.

e_voyager

i know iu've been gone a while but not thats i'm back i'll tell you about my latest those. while looking up in the darknesses of my room unbidden cane theses lines
"
all i see is darkness,
what has become of the light,
alone i can not persevere,
my heart  begins to wilt ,
my resolve to wane.
oh how i miss you. 
will i ever see the light again?
"

i have a few more thoughts to add to it but thats whats was one my mind. tell me what you think

e_voyager

sorry guys but i've lost home net for at least a littles while about 3 weeks so far but i'll be back probably with a new thread  later once i have some  stability at home