Sorry But I am worried about Amber.

Started by Prof B Hunnydew, June 23, 2007, 09:38:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gornemant

My guess is that artists in general have a bad aura with computers, a really bad one  :U

Reese Tora

I guess that fate is aligning Amber's karma so she can have an awesome AC (and July in general)

I hope your computer gets well soon, Amber.

--edit--

wait, is Amber even going to AC?
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

Gornemant

Quote from: Reese Tora on June 24, 2007, 05:49:14 PM
yes, unless something else happens, that she couldn't make it D:

Netrogo

Quote from: Gornemant on June 24, 2007, 05:53:36 PM
Quote from: Reese Tora on June 24, 2007, 05:49:14 PM
yes, unless something else happens, that she couldn't make it D:

Bad! No saying things like that! Bad! Bad! Bad!
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

Gornemant

Sorry, I'm an uncorrectable pessimist  :3
But I hope for the best  :eager

bill

sorry guys, but amber actually exploded.  :<

please prey.

Faerie Alex

You want us to eat her? Or are you saying you want to eat us?
Jeez I need to update this thing.

bill

prey for her sole is what im saying.

Shadrok

Quote from: Gornemant on June 24, 2007, 05:35:45 PM
My guess is that artists in general have a bad aura with computers, a really bad one  :U

That or we put too many exsperince points into drawing and not enough into IT knowlege.

Kryptic

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: BillBuckner on June 24, 2007, 10:03:16 PM
So you want us to be soul-sucking Cubi?

bill

Wanderer

Quote from: BillBuckner on June 24, 2007, 10:03:16 PM
Wait... why does the bottom of her shoe need to hunt anything? :mowdizzy

Anyway...

Amber, really, you don't need to apologize quite so much. You sound like you've really had a rotten month. We do understand, really. At least some of us have likewise had times when our lives seem to be Murphy's Law incarnate. And as for making us worry... well that's not really your fault either. I mean, for Heaven's sake, it's not like you ASKED for any of this mess to happen. I mean, sure, we worry when you go silent, because that's not normal for you. Even I do, and I'm not even one of the folks who's ever met you in person. But we also recognize that when Stuff™ happens there are other things that are more important to you than coming here to give us a moment-by-moment description of the trouble.

...I could go on in this vein, but I somehow suspect other folks have said as much already. Just do what you can to take care of yourself. Take some time off if you have to. We'll still be here when you return.

Netrogo

Y'know it occurs to me in this thread. This forum lacks that one douche who will post something along the lines of 'Less bitching, more drawing' then get flamed by everyone on the board. Bill seems most likely to fill that bill (lol bad pun) but even he doesn't do that :U

xHaZxMaTx

That's a bad way to not start a flame war, Netrogo. :/

Netrogo

Wait, does that mean I'm not trying hard enough? Or should not try at all? :erk

Fuyudenki

I don't mind missed updates.  If they result in happy Amber, then it's all good, right?

I do agree with Wanderer, though.  Amber apologizes too much.  It's your webcomic, do what you like with it.  What are we gonna do, stop reading?

(The answer to that is "no," by the way.)

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: Netrogo on June 24, 2007, 11:37:07 PM
Wait, does that mean I'm not trying hard enough? Or should not try at all? :erk
I suppose that depends on what you're trying to do.

Brunhidden

Anyone here remember the animated show 'extreme ghost busters' where every single time anyone asks where someone could be the guy who looks like shaggy says "maybe hes dead"?

thats more or less how i think, i get paranoid when i haven't seen someone in a while and death always seems like a possibility. really, if any one of us died would there be ANY way the others would know? i chalk it up to about 13 years of my life spent knowing i could die at any second, coming to terms with stuff like that is not fun and people should not be transitory.

this can be said without fear because its pretty hard not to be 'on topic' anymore.

Quoteashes, ashes, we all fall down
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

ShiningShadow

All in all Amber it's okay stuff happens we are not going to pull out pitchforks and torches on you.  It's Murphy's Law *CURSE YOU MURPHY*.

Stuff happens as I see it I think it's a indication of rest for a bit till things settle down but you don't need to apologize to us we are here for life and we will still be here for a very long time.

Cemalidor

Quote from: BillBuckner on June 24, 2007, 10:30:18 PM
that could work i guess
:erk AYEEEHHHH!!

Well for the OT i hope Amber will regain some spirit there.  ......     :zombiekun2

bill

Quote from: Netrogo on June 24, 2007, 11:05:40 PM
Y'know it occurs to me in this thread. This forum lacks that one douche who will post something along the lines of 'Less bitching, more drawing' then get flamed by everyone on the board. Bill seems most likely to fill that bill (lol bad pun) but even he doesn't do that :U
Actually I did try doing that on the "FILLER WTF" thread. Someone took it seriously.  :boogie

gh0st

you see this is why artists have friends like me in case somthing bad happens then it gives the perfect time to show off my leet skill and whip that sorry comp into commision!!! or i could just borrow my neighbors shot gun either way i still get a lot of enjoyment out of it...

i am nin :mowninja

bill

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

bill

Eibborn

/kicks the internet over

bill

xHaZxMaTx