6/14/07 Call of Compthulu!! (ok so it's not really a strip...)

Started by Nikki, June 15, 2007, 12:48:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nikki

WARDS!!! WE NEED WARDS!!!

BACK BEAST! BACK!!!

seriously though...tentacles. wow

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Tezkat

Is this a problem that fan's souls can fix, or does that only work for artistic talent?
:kittydevious
The same thing we do every night, Pinky...

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Kenji

....Wow....

Ok, those must be the comps at SAIA's library. They'd sure make sure you got off after the allotted time.
Or maybe even make more students stay on longer...

xHaZxMaTx

Shimizu

*LURKING POWERS, DEACTIVATE!*

I'm suddenly afraid. Because whatever got Amber's Compthulu I seriously hope it isn't contagious. D:

Nikki

Quote from: Shimizu on June 15, 2007, 01:08:10 AM
*LURKING POWERS, DEACTIVATE!*

I'm suddenly afraid. Because whatever got Amber's Compthulu I seriously hope it isn't contagious. D:
AH-HAH!!! *Tackles and gnaws on*

:mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha

as for compthulu..

IS RITUAL TIME NOW!!!!

thegayhare

Shimizu

Quote from: Xze-Xze on June 15, 2007, 01:22:14 AM
AH-HAH!!! *Tackles and gnaws on*

:mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha

as for compthulu..

IS RITUAL TIME NOW!!!!

FRICKIN'FIDGERFUD GEARUGHBAR--*Thud*

D: Pfft. Not with the power of... ANTI-MALWARE PROGRAMS!

Unless you don't update them or anything. Seriously, I hope Amber's computer is alright. I went almost insane for a summer because my Computer decided to die and I couldn't get another one.

King Of Hearts

Wards... what we need are the Ghostbusters! They've already dealt with 'im.

Tezkat

Quote from: thegayhare on June 15, 2007, 01:26:18 AM

*after reading the Compthulu user manual*

Step 1: Ground yourself before working with sensitive electrical equipment... >:]
The same thing we do every night, Pinky...

Nikki

Quote from: King Of Hearts on June 15, 2007, 01:33:42 AM
Wards... what we need are the Ghostbusters! They've already dealt with 'im.
I Demand RITUALS!!!

....cuz i'm in the mood and i want to see some BLOOD!!

thegayhare

Quote from: Tezkat on June 15, 2007, 01:36:19 AM

Step 1: Ground yourself before working with sensitive electrical equipment... >:]

LOL

But I haven't even looked at the Compthulu yet... thats just what happens when you read the user manual the Net-on-omicon

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: Xze-Xze on June 15, 2007, 01:39:59 AM
I Demand RITUALS!!!

What your nose wasn't enough? :P

Nikki

Quote from: xHaZxMaTx on June 15, 2007, 01:41:48 AM
Quote from: Xze-Xze on June 15, 2007, 01:39:59 AM
I Demand RITUALS!!!

What your nose wasn't enough? :P
shut up.

*blood spurts from her nose*

ANYWAYS! i say we 'motivate' the computer...*brings out the mallet* >=3

thegayhare

xHaZxMaTx

You people are so violent!  Computers are fragile!  How will you feel when you've completely trashed Amber's computer?  Then what?  No more comic. :cry

King Of Hearts

The Net-o-nomicon?

Klatu Veratu Ni... *cough* *cough*

*Undead starts bursting out of the ground*

umm... that cant be good.

Turnsky

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Nikki

Quote from: xHaZxMaTx on June 15, 2007, 01:46:10 AM
You people are so violent!  Computers are fragile!  How will you feel when you've completely trashed Amber's computer?  Then what?  No more comic. :cry
um...

xHaZxMaTx

Nikki

Quote from: xHaZxMaTx on June 15, 2007, 02:11:38 AM
You broked the comic! D:
you go to bed!!!
(Warning: possible seizure!!)

Shimizu

Zedd

I see alot explaining on that system...Well least the librian at SAIA doesnt let me use the computers unless i have my card

xHaZxMaTx

Nikki

Nikki

glass is produced when the viscous molten material cools very rapidly to below its glass transition temperature, without sufficient time for a regular crystal lattice to form.

I R Smart.

(bored)

xHaZxMaTx

So it's like flash-freezing?  They make a certain type of metal like that.  The molecules are frozen in a random manner, making the solid very strong, while elastic. (More useless information learned fro mModern Marvels.)

Feroluce

careful, someone might rule-34 those rituals.

*Gives Xze-xze Kahlua* that cures boredomness. sorta. >.>

Added random fact: when you slow-freeze water, it also forms a delicate crystal framework based on a 6 point pattern. (as opposed to fast freezing, which makes random weirdness.)  these lattices exist in water as well, but never build higher then 6 molecules long, due to the high amount of energy liquids have.

Nikki