Xze's art thread #3 [NSFW] [Updated: 10/6/07]Maybe

Started by Nikki, June 05, 2007, 12:54:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xze or Ozzie?

XZE!!
OZZIE!
Both <333

Nikki

If you wish to see my old stuff, namely those drawings that were in my old threads, please ask to see them, as this thread is for newer stuff.

Welcome to My sketchbook

As some of you are aware, i am an artist. well, an artist wanna-be. and many of you have seen my past thread, which was locked after a long absence.

OBEY THE RULES!!!

I also ask that you do not Spam here. i must also impress that i will not tolerate someone taking my character designs (or anyone else's), altering them, and claiming them as your own. if i see this, i personally will try and stalk you...and not in the good way. And i ask you, please tell me what's wrong with my art. i want criticism, but not mean criticism. Now, onto the art.

ENJOY!!

-News-
July 4- ok, went to Michigan and i'm back for now...until the 6th when i leave to Las Vegas. No updates due to not being able to draw anything.

July 14- Ok i updated with 3 things and i may start indexing today. Las Vegas sucked. Went to a wedding at the 'Garden of Love' and ended up waiting for about 5 hours because the people over booked and kept taking walk-ins and making people who reserved a year ahead wait for their turn. Why was it so booked? 7/7/07...DUH! Las vegas...Lucky 7's...GAH!!! 5 hours for a wedding that lasted...what? like...10 minutes!!??? LAME! oh, and i also lost my phone there and just found out that my phone was worth $300!!! and they no longer make the same model!!! So i'm pissed about that...

October 6- Art's gone.

If you wish to see my old stuff, namely those drawings that were in my old threads, please ask to see them, as this thread is for newer stuff.

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Nikki

to start things off, my newest and best work:

(Vampiric Seductress)

bleh..now everything i do looks like crap compared to this....

so this will never be finished:
(Fallen Angel)

meh. Depression and bloodlust go together quite well

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

xHaZxMaTx

(First pic) It's certainly the most detailed and realistic drawing I've seen by you, but I wouldn't say it's your best.  Personally, I liked your older stuff (1st art thread), it had a certain... Xze-ness to it. ;)

Nikki

Yeah...might do more of that later....i had an idea for 'Who's afraid of the big bad wolf?' and a few songs....so...yeah...

e_voyager

as much as i like freak on a lead i have you say are more a a numb person by linkin pare. "all i want to do is be more like me and be less like you" seems to be how you feel a lot but on the slip side both
"Falling away form me" and "alone i break" have lyrics that you seem to embody as well
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Nikki

hmmmmm...you have a point E...

King Of Hearts

ah nice to see you back again. my my... somone's been practicing... lovely.

Nikki

if by practicing you mean working on it for three days straight and not working on much anything else..then yes ^^

Nikki

ok..who da F*** is choosing Barbie girl?
seriously, that's a joke option.

Aridas

Nikki

*points* EVIL!!!! EVIL EVIL!!!

xHaZxMaTx

You know what, I think I'll choose it just out of spite. :P

Nikki

Quote from: xHaZxMaTx on June 06, 2007, 12:46:23 AM
You know what, I think I'll choose it just out of spite. :P
i'm not answering my phone just for that :P
Nya-nya

xHaZxMaTx

Nikki

Zedd

Nikki

YUS!!!

don't wet your pants now, kiddies...

(undead lioness)

Zedd

Nikki

KarlOmega1

Let's see...the song I think kinda suits you is "Bring Me to Life" by Evanescence... of course it could be just me because it is one of my favorites as well....anyway, that is one scary creature you drew.
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Nikki

Due to popular demand...i have once again begun to draw Xze ^-^ Beginning with...

CHIBI!! and overly-fluffy tail
(Sleepy Chibi Xze)

A WIP (Yeah yeah... she's cubi...it's only for experimentation)
(WIP 'Cubi Xze)

and..that's it! for now...

*Edit* Ho shizz..um..that dot on the second picture is NOT a nipple..i don't know how that got there....um...is this considered mature now?

Aridas

Nikki

D: OH NOES!! IT'S JANET JACKSON AGAIN!!!!

i'll try to fix it ^^;;;;

e_voyager

Quote from: Xze-Xze on June 06, 2007, 12:37:10 AM
ok..who da F*** is choosing Barbie girl?
seriously, that's a joke option.

"wrapped in plastic it's fantastic" thank you taco the web comic and your anniversary strips for the lyrics.

anyway cool updates like the skull and crossbones leg there. reminds of your pirate ninja training.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Nikki

hmmmm...i do believe i will have to make those pants someday....

Nikki

ok..i know i have a TON of old requests to finish..but..i kinda forgot all of them...

-SO-

if you have a request for me or remember your old request, go ahead and say so here!

i'm so sorry for forgetting these things....

Nikki

not sure if i should post the pic or just the URL..so to be safe..here's the URL

WARNING: HORRIBLE ART! if you don't want your eyes burned outta your sockets...don't look D:

(Nude Xze)

pointers would help ;-;

Edit: OH NOES!! lack of nipplage!...i can't do nipples worth crap =w=

Jigsaw Forte

Quote from: Xze-Xze on June 09, 2007, 09:58:15 PM
not sure if i should post the pic or just the URL..so to be safe..here's the URL

WARNING: HORRIBLE ART! if you don't want your eyes burned outta your sockets...don't look D:

Nude Xze

pointers would help ;-;

Edit: OH NOES!! lack of nipplage!...i can't do nipples worth crap =w=

You got the concept of camel toe down pretty well though.  :B

Atland has a good tutorial on drawing women. http://www.realmofatland.com/drawingladies.shtml

Nikki

Damaris

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber