Re: Adopt a Yappity

Started by Kitsune Ascendant, July 09, 2006, 01:42:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverfoxr

ok? - have no idea what happened back there that causes a flame war?

anyways working on new random yaps at the moment

Manawolf

Well that was odd, it was just a joke.

Darkmoon

Hrmm, yes, well... I wasn't joking.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Silver, if you're looking for ideas, can you yappity Amber's Chain Chomp? Not a request, more a challenge, as it were... :-)+)

.. although I spose I should be more wary of challenging you, since you seem eminently capable of yappitying anything you put your hand to... :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

kaskar

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on April 22, 2007, 01:55:05 AM
Silver, if you're looking for ideas, can you yappity Amber's Chain Chomp? Not a request, more a challenge, as it were... :-)+)

.. although I spose I should be more wary of challenging you, since you seem eminently capable of yappitying anything you put your hand to... :-)
Would that be a dark furry pac man going back and forth, eating power pellets ????????????
8) Just Hanging Around ...

bill

Chain Chomp != Pac-Man. Blasphemy!

Aridas

Since Bill got post 666, I think he deserves a devil yap. What do you say?

Zedd

How bought a Rigg yap...Devilsh enough?

bill

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on April 25, 2007, 07:40:46 PM
Since Bill got post 666, I think he deserves a devil yap. What do you say?
That would be adequate.

Aurawyn

Can i request anohter Yap? this one based on my Avatar thingie?

Silverfoxr

llearch n'n'daCorna

Aurawyn

Manawolf

Chomp needs less mouth interior and bigger teeth.

Lushin

Hey Silver I don't know if you made the Aniz yappity for someone or didn't expect anyone to use but I had an idea what I could do with him. What do you think? If you don't like it or it was made for someone I'l take it down.
/happiness.exe
Command failure: Command unkown

Failure. Abort. Retry. Fail.

Silverfoxr

superluser

Quote from: Silverfoxr on May 13, 2007, 09:25:11 AM

Wow!

I don't know who requested this one, but that is some of your best work, Silver!

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Kenji

At first glance, I thought that first yap was smoking a corncob pipe. X3

familyghost

I don't know if it'd be possible but would a Blue Shark-Esque yappity be ok to ask for?

Hawk

Hey, any chance you'd make me a yappity?  I'm a bit awkward making requests, but... anyways.  Yeah, nothing really special... pretty basic, really.  Sitting kinda like a dog sits, you know?  His "head, ruff, and tail" and "body" coloring being a dark gray, and his paws and ears being white.  Oh, and could he by any chance have a green necklace?  If you would do that, I'd be most appreciative.  Of course, if you'd rather not make it....  This is the right place to request, right?  Man... I've got so much confidence it's overwhelming.

Zedd

Why does a Coke Cola bottle yap sound fun?

Silverfoxr

A new Adopt A yappity thread well be started soon
If anyone has the old link from the old forum would like to archive em the original thread and this one

Adopt A yappity is a forrest Dreams Studio Production (please support the art vixen who work herself out to much :D

llearch n'n'daCorna

familyghost

Yay it's a yappity shark, although I wish I knew how everyone else got theres to look so nice...

Edit:
Duh, brain fart.  I figured it out.  Thanks again for the yappity Silverfox.

Ralanost

I don't know if this is how to do it right, but I must have her!  http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_788.php
Nutmeg is too cute to not have as a yappity.

Silverfoxr

Silverfoxr

:mowdizzy

Ralanost

Very cute and nice job! :mowhappy

Taross

Ooo, they're getting big those yap and related critters ^^^

Also pretty.

crimson_wolf

silver fox could you make me a renamon yapp? that would be so cool cause renamon is sweet. I can get reference pic if you need one.

I would greatly appreciate it if you did.

Also you are so pro at making yappities keep up dah awsome work  :mowhappy...well if you want to that is