DMFA Readers Map

Started by RobbieThe1st, May 23, 2007, 01:39:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

I added myself. Now everyone knows where I live.
And I can be easily found on that list. I'm denoted by my pinkness.

Blazehawk

I added myself as well.  I live in such a bland place, someone should come take me somewhere more interesting. :V

Darkmoon

Let me draw up a map appropriate for CMF, and then, if someone wants to make the effort of making the info into a concises and easy to organize list (like an excell spread sheet of data), I can make the map useful.

Lord knows, now that I've mentioned it, someone like llearch is probably going to make the list.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Reese Tora

Quote from: Darkmoon on May 29, 2007, 02:55:36 PM
Let me draw up a map appropriate for CMF, and then, if someone wants to make the effort of making the info into a concises and easy to organize list (like an excell spread sheet of data), I can make the map useful.

Lord knows, now that I've mentioned it, someone like llearch is probably going to make the list.

you mean like GPS coordinates(to within an arc minute at best accuracy to protect anonmity), user name, and fan of DMFA, fan of CVRPG?

--edit--

the map places me by IP about 10 miles from where I actually am... probably the local office or switch box for my ISP
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Darkmoon on May 29, 2007, 02:55:36 PM

Pfft. I've got better things to do.

Like my wife. :-P
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Drake Manaweilder

Meh, added my self... Don't bother coming here tho, I'm in the most boring town in Canada.

Akisohida

WHen I first got onto the map, it was off by 60-90 or so miles (I forget how far away Bostin is from me). Now I am added and in my proper place west of Bostin!
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

bill

Or Boston, even.  ;)

It'd be interesting if anyone in the Boston area would be interested in meeting up there. (The main disadvantage would be that it would involve driving in Boston. Which is very very very very bad.)

Akisohida

I just noticed...Nirfy is the closest listed girl..down in New York.. Apparently MA is right now totostorone central? ;P
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

Eibborn

Quote from: Drake Manaweilder on May 29, 2007, 07:01:20 PM
Meh, added my self... Don't bother coming here tho, I'm in the most boring town in Canada.

I was going to argue that, but judging from the Wikipedia article... you're right. Congratulations!  :P
/kicks the internet over

Attic Rat

I exist! I have a place upon this Earth!
Wavering like a mirage in the heat-shimmer of a desert summer.
Which would you like to be, ignorant or misled?

Fex

hey I am invisible =3 it seems lonewolf and manual are near me =3

Kenji

Quote from: Akisohida on May 29, 2007, 08:40:38 PM
I just noticed...Nirfy is the closest listed girl..down in New York.. Apparently MA is right now totostorone central? ;P

All the spiders must've scared the girls away. :3

Roureem Egas

Quote from: Kenji on May 30, 2007, 01:35:04 AM

All the spiders must've scared the girls away. :3

Is that so? I must make a note to never go to Massachusetts. :< Not that I'm a girl. <_<

kaskar

:mowninja Your only as invisable as you want to be ...
8) Just Hanging Around ...

Zedd

There isnt a limited where someone would like to drive to...Knock on Charles house you'd surely find a way of chaos next along the lines part of this post when you know the linoness is after you.

ShiningShadow

Same here and I live in the Bronx.

Azraelle

Whoo, added!  And I'm not the only loser, er, I mean, Utahn!