2007-05-21 [788] So that's why the pattern kept changing

Started by superluser, May 21, 2007, 01:00:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nikename2

I have to fight a gorilla everytime I play Mario kart......for some reason the computer always makes him the guy that wants to pass me the most, either him or Yoshi anyways.  :shifty

Lorenda should just grab Jyrras and run, either that or they're both in a state of complete disbelief that they are just gonna stand there for a few days with the same blank stare.  :3

Zedd

Quote from: Xeksue on May 21, 2007, 11:39:38 PM
I have to fight a gorilla everytime I play Mario kart......for some reason the computer always makes him the guy that wants to pass me the most, either him or Yoshi anyways.  :shifty

Lorenda should just grab Jyrras and run, either that or they're both in a state of complete disbelief that they are just gonna stand there for a few days with the same blank stare.  :3

Watch for blueshells...They will f*** you up

Taerkar

Quote from: superluser on May 21, 2007, 11:40:14 AM

Why would she lie?  It's not like she can force Mab's parents to kill themselves (unless she was lying about how fae die).  And it doesn't sound like she wants Mab back in the fae realm.

I'm not seeing where the second part comes in. If anything, had Mab not recognized Nutmeg in disguise, she WOULD have gone back to the fae realm. The reason Nutmeg evicted her hasn't come up, at least as far as my fault memory can recall, and Nutmeg stated that Mab was mad at her, not the other way around.

Maybe Nutmeg hopes to get the child by apologizing to Mab?

kaskar

Quote from: superluser on May 21, 2007, 11:40:14 AM
Quote from: Taerkar on May 21, 2007, 11:34:58 AMAnother question is is Nutmeg telling the truth in the beginning that Mab's parents want to die?
: :mowninja
Why would she lie?  It's not like she can force Mab's parents to kill themselves (unless she was lying about how fae die).  And it doesn't sound like she wants Mab back in the fae realm.
:mowhappy Why should she not lie ? Nutmeg knows how peeved that Mab is with her. This was the perfect time to make a 'sting' .
Mab "Assumes" her parents are going to die that night , and an auction will be held. This knowledge was only given to her by Nutmeg. This may not be the case. When something is put up for auction, it may be in the Fae kingdom, that by
law, the goods to be auctioned off, be delivered.
:mowdizzy Now, this fiction Nutmeg made may have sent Mab in a frenzy to her parents, asking of their wishes, and the parents may have died ( or are to die ) out of sheer suprise and roleplay. However, even Mab will have wised up if everyone there, ( in the Fae kingdom ) didn't know of it either, and Nutmeg is just doing this as a "sneaky" way to get a spirit ...  Therefore, Nutmeg may be exiled for this, and will we see Mab take her place on the throne ...  Also, Mab's parents may live to see another day after this ...
8) Just Hanging Around ...

Taerkar

Ralanost

Quote from: Taerkar on May 22, 2007, 04:13:04 PM
Methinks you're overthinking things. :paranoid
This is new?  What else can we do while drooling for the next strip?  :dribble

Damaris

stop overthinking things to the realm of stupid-crazy-speculation so the mods won't be forced to start locking threads?

Because we're discussing giving you people a time limit.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

WhiteFire

Quote from: Taerkar on May 22, 2007, 04:13:04 PM
Methinks you're overthinking things. :paranoid

It's a four panel comic with a four page discussion... what gives you the idea people are over thinking it? :)

E-Jade

LOL.  And the last panel just brings it all together...

Zedd

Its a small warm full circle we can see that anyone (who are born cluless) They didnt realize the power of nutmeg is a random one..Just like most fae out there strangely

Ralanost

Quote from: Damaris on May 22, 2007, 05:25:11 PM
stop overthinking things to the realm of stupid-crazy-speculation so the mods won't be forced to start locking threads?

Because we're discussing giving you people a time limit.
Well, that isn't much fun. :<  I saw the sticky, but we need to know the borderline that you think we cross so often, otherwise we will run rampant? :bunny

BTW, is Queen Nutmeg actually attacthed to a person in furcadia or is she pure amber property?  I just wanted a yappity of her in my sig cuz she is so cute. :3

Angel

Hm. For a second I thought Nutmeg might be Mabby's mother. But I remembered http://missmab.com/Comics/Vol_544.php, so now everything else is starting to make sense.

Edit that. I just read a few of the other posts, and NOW everything makes sense. Except the spear and Nutmeg's lack of worry about it. But what the heck.
Quote from: Zina on May 21, 2007, 10:47:52 PM

I feel good about this.

XDDDDDDDDD Hahahahahaha.... Thank you Zina. This brightened my evening.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

kaskar

I just have to see what role playing factors come into Nutmeg's character, apart from being a Queen. Like Azlan, this role playing can end up creating a patchwork character that can be quite unique to the taste ...

( P.S. )   Also, I find these discussion groups may just be somewhere where they have to really follow the plot line, and it's probable in's and out's . People may want to appear smart, but most others just want to jeer from the sidelines, and say how stupid that idea may be. Never enter these groups unless you are prepared to make a fool of yourself ...
8) Just Hanging Around ...

Sienna Maiu - M T

Should I be concerned that everything you said last week made perfect sense to me?

AnimeNorth you say? My dad once said I could go there, on account of the fact he won't let me attend AnthroCon. However, this year it obviously isn't happening. A pity, my one and only apparant chance to meet the woman who created the comic which inspired me to pick up the old pencil and attempt to draw. (Mind you, it took a couple years to take, but that's entirely beside the point.)

And as to the comic!:
Oh Lorenda, your expression fills me with no bounds of joy. And Mabster! The inquistive-attentiveness, yay!

Speculation-Tiemzzz whoot!:
-Mab was originally in line to be queen and was usurped!
-something I can't remember.

(and other comments too...)
-Albanion is a horse. Horses have hooves.
-Think about it, pulling a fae's antenae causes a nucleur explosion, they can survive that. A spear? A spear is nooothing.

Quote from: modelincard on May 21, 2007, 06:54:19 PM
Perhaps Wildy is Nutmeg in disguise. :3
I agree.

Quote from: Eibbor_N on May 21, 2007, 07:58:41 PM
Fun fact: There's a Warp Aci named 'Nutmeg' as well.
Well if you think about it, it makes perfect sense for a warp-aci (who loves food) to be named after a spice, possibly their favourite.

Although, she is both pink and has what looks from the half we see to have a heart on her head... Maybe Nutmeg is actually a Cubi, and she narcistic enough to name her aci after herself, and the heart is like, her "clan symbol" or... there's a very good reason that SAIA is housing a Fae's aci. The aci of a person who seems to be the enemy of the headmistresses friend.

And Zina... I hope you don't mind me saying I love you.

[now to go read the new update perhaps]

EDIT [on account of delayed considerations]: Well... technically wasn't first-things work spearing Nutmeg in an unfacilitated display of anger?

Damaris

Quote from: Ralanost on May 22, 2007, 07:43:48 PM
Well, that isn't much fun. :<  I saw the sticky, but we need to know the borderline that you think we cross so often, otherwise we will run rampant? :bunny

Here's a hint.  When the mods start making crazy predictions and pie charts in a thread, it's gone over the top with speculation.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

kalika36

oooo here's a crazy idea.....maybe nutmeg is going to barter her queenship for  one of mabby's parent's souls  :mwaha

Aridas