Thread Necromancy

Started by Darkmoon, January 23, 2006, 01:06:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkmoon

This is the first warning for everyone. Thread Necromancy has gotten out of control here. If you see a topic, and you wanna post in it, and it's relative to the topic at hand, sure, go post in it. But posting in a topic that's been dead over 4 months for no reason other than to post in it is spamm. We hate spam.

Don't continue.

ilpalazzo

You aren't the only one. anyone Bring dead posts back will have to deal with me.....

(Not Really)

Darkmoon

He means that, too. He'll challenge you to a game of tetherball, and that man plays a mean game of tetherball.

ilpalazzo

*whispers to Darkmoon*
No that was the other guys. I broke my arm plaing tether ball remember?

AHEM, Yeah.

Darkmoon

Oh... yeah... that was funny.

Robo-AgentKiri

i had no idea this was a rampant problem. lol. then again, i see lots of dead role play threads thatget revived in little more than 6 months. i am very surprised no one notices dead threads nowadays... sort of. at least this forum sees the threat. anyways, good thinking. BZZT.

Fizzbit

And don't post random off-topic posts for the hell of it. Spam sucks and it makes babies cry :(

olroxshade

Quote from: ilpalazzo on January 23, 2006, 01:59:37 AM
You aren't the only one. anyone Bring dead posts back will have to deal with me.....

Ilpalazzo,that hurts man.........

(Not Really)

ilpalazzo

Darkmoon

Quote from: Clara E. Leet on January 23, 2006, 12:23:29 PM
And don't post random off-topic posts for the hell of it. Spam sucks and it makes babies cry :(

And much as crying babies are fun... >)

ilpalazzo

Yes only Damaris is able to Use Necromancy as she is teh lord of this forum.

olroxshade

Quote from: Darkmoon on January 23, 2006, 01:06:31 AM
This is the first warning for everyone. Thread Necromancy has gotten out of control here. If you see a topic, and you wanna post in it, and it's relative to the topic at hand, sure, go post in it. But posting in a topic that's been dead over 4 months for no reason other than to post in it is spamm. We hate spam.

Don't continue.
Oh! for this reason,now,I read before posting...

Robo-AgentKiri

wow. that actually seems scary, lol... anyways, yea.

olroxshade

For the necromancy power I revive another topic.....om-ni-me-pad-hum-.....
what are you doing with that shotgun,Stop,STOP,I said stop...Ahh!!!!
:crucify :gun1 :gun2