Interview RP, with your host ... Karl. (OOC/Idea/Discussion thread)

Started by KarlOmega1, May 17, 2007, 04:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KarlOmega1

This thought just occurred to me...what if there was an RP where characters were interviewed (whether it be characters from vdeo games, tv shows/movies, comics {including webcomics}, or sometimes the forumites her and their characters/fancharacters). This Idea I brought up is because I go to another forum that has forumites conduct interviews with VG characters, which of course always tend to go Spamtastic due to plotholes opening/ characters going off the edge/Characters not acting like their IC role and other crazy stuff (which I sometimes find funny). This thread here is for OOC purposes... like RP discussion, signup (which will be kept open since I intend to have more and more people come on). Signup is rightfully for everyone (even Amber and Darkmoon if they want to join), but there are of course special signups (co-host, Security, Camerapersons, Sound room, etc.) that will be considered after normal signup (basicly, PM me).

A few more things... 1: Some of the material might be considered NSFW depending on the characters participating, if that's okay with the Admins/mods. 2: Please consider that this thread may go into crazy mode, it sometimes is fun when things get a little chaotic. 3: When you sign up, you are basicly waivering what's left of your sanity (if you have any left) and have argeed that liability of any characters that get injured in some of the craziness that sometimes goes on is not that of the interviewers...of course we have a medical ward if a character should get injured.

-------------

I will put the list of people that have signed up here in sections...

Hosts:
Karl

Others:

(will add more sections when considering staff signups)
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius