Person Above You (P.A.Y.): The Warm Fuzzies Strike Back (slice 10)

Started by Valynth, March 12, 2007, 12:22:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cogidubnus

If E thinks Rockman players have it bad with camping, he should try an open c-strike server some time. They camp with RV's and portable televisions, man.
But of course, E knows the inherent danger of campers.

Sunblink

Cogidubnus is a damn awesome individual. No questions asked.

~Keaton the Black Jackal

Suwako

Snuggles

*Pounce*  :januscat *pounce* :januscat *pounce* >:3

Aiyno Wolf is cute and i am guessing loves PIE. (who doesn't? and if anyone says not  :kruger)

anyway:
:hug
:tighthug

:mowninja (Cuteness Ninja of Death!.... and hugs)

e_voyager

Snuggles (or maybe GeoSnuggles) has become a center of activity on this leg of the travel.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

xHaZxMaTx

Valynth

The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

Suwako

Valynth likes to state the obvious  >:3

When sight is limited one may follow the blind.

Valynth

Aiyno uses italication for quotes rather than quotations. Odd..

"I'd rather follow limited sight than no sight."
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

Snuggles

I don't know Valynth... we all new what the italication mean when she used them. Anyway, your still cool... even though i haven't met you yet... (other then this thread)

:hug
:tighthug

:mowninja (still huggable ninja of death!!)

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Nikki

Mr. Box should know i'm the best snuggle-ninja around

*snuggles with everyone above her*

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

e_voyager

Xze is working hard on her fan fiction. keep up the good work Xze
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

xHaZxMaTx

e_voyager

Cogidubnus

E values being where he is needed. Like a true friend.

Stygian

Cogidubnus puts up with my incessant dramatizing. I don't know how the Hell he manages, but he does.

Roureem Egas

Stygian's appearance is well complemented with a background theme similar to any of the ones ones played for the Avatars.

Suwako

Roureem Egas might be top gears ''well spoken man''  >:3 Okay, maybe not but he's still cool :)

Realize who you are and better yourself.

Nikki

Gabi

~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

e_voyager

that Gabi can be surprised is a present reminder that we all have a ways to go.

Suwako

e_voyager lives in the present and finds that pleasant plus that he's a cool guy, he wins at live :)

at that moment he know the true meaning of being what he was.

Cogidubnus

Aiyno's quotes seem random, but I wonder, does he think so? They are apt, in any case. :3

Gabi

~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

xHaZxMaTx

I'm sure it's been over-stated, and she may even be tired of hearing it, but Gabi is just soooo nice! *Hug.* :D

Suwako

Haz is random huggy :P and a cool dude in overall.

Decisions, why, what and where?

e_voyager

Aiyno has chosen to  to questions decisions themselves. is that wise?

is it safe?

llearch n'n'daCorna

e_voyager always has something to say. That would be why he's got so many posts. :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears