Updated Attraction/Sexiness

Started by stiletto, May 12, 2007, 11:56:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which (Male!) character in DMFA do you think is the hottest/sexiest?

Dan
1 (1.5%)
Jyrras
6 (9%)
Abel
33 (49.3%)
Pyroduck
6 (9%)
Merlitz
5 (7.5%)
Other (Specify!)
16 (23.9%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Rafe

Quote from: stiletto on May 13, 2007, 10:36:14 PM
So, I guess that is technically a vote for Ink and one for, uh...

Rafe...?

Sure, why not! Besides, if it wasn't for you we wouldn't have lil' Jyrras

A sympathy vote?  ...I'll take it. 
[Blows his nose and tries to hide the fact his eyes were tearing up]

Quote from: superluser on May 13, 2007, 10:48:57 PM

Wait...does that mean that Rafe delivered the baby?
(Or am I horribly ill-informed about behind-the-scenes information, as usual?)

Rafe (mainly due to his relaxed work-attitude, and the fact he was reading Jack when he should have been watching his co-workers) was responsible for Jyrras' parents Moira and Seth meeting each other. LINKY HERE
Rafe

stiletto

Bwahahahah, foolish Rafe, you have now unwittingly given yourself a place in this artwork of mine.

superluser

Quote from: Rafe on May 13, 2007, 10:50:12 PMRafe (mainly due to his relaxed work-attitude, and the fact he was reading Jack when he should have been watching his co-workers) was responsible for Jyrras' parents Moira and Seth meeting each other. LINKY HERE

Ah.  I thought he had confused you with Seth.  I went straight back to that comic, and skipped right over it, looking for names.

The guy in 328 doesn't look a lot like you, though.  Must be the changes in Amber's art style.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

bill

Quote from: stiletto on May 13, 2007, 11:05:27 PM
Bwahahahah, foolish Rafe, you have now unwittingly given yourself a place in this artwork of mine.
Oh dear.

Zedd

Quote from: BillBuckner on May 14, 2007, 06:24:57 AM
Quote from: stiletto on May 13, 2007, 11:05:27 PM
Oh dear.

As long its clean he will be safe

Aleolus

I like Mab, myself.  She's smexy!

Magic

Mikelo.

Technically, yes, he had a cameo back then and I can vote for him.

What?
True Magic does not bow down to rules like mana or sacrifice. True Magic bends all rules. I have seen the truth. I am now free forever. (I used to be Doctor Ink. Now stop asking.)

Sunblink

Oh man. If Devin (omg necrophilia) was on the list I would've voted for him. But instead I went with Abel. Because you can't have enough Abel smex.

~Keaton the Black Jackal

stiletto

Well there have already been two votes for Xander, so you can probably do Devin... After all, what's a little necromancy between friends? (Okay, so it wouldn't really be necromancy...)

Sorry, no Mab! Too much Faestrogen.

And Mikelo? Hm, I suppose.... if Amber doesn't beat me or anything. Though he doesn't work the best for this drawing, I can still add him in there. Geeze this is going to have a lot of characters in it.

Prof B Hunnydew

Who to choose ?    mmmmmm

Mabs but no she not a guy....

Rafe he is sweet and lovable but so is Jyrras....
Prof Ink is such a naughty boy......mmmm  m I can't decided...

Both Rafe and Ink....

PBH

Zina

stiletto

Now it's time to attempt to make some numerical sense of all of this...

Aniz: 2
Original Cid: 1
Dr. Ink: 2.5
Xander: 2
Albanion: 1
Merlitz: 3
Pyroduck: 2
Abel: Uh... a lot. 17?
Jyrras: 2
Dan: 1
Rafe: 1.5
Mikelo: 1
Devin: 1
Biggs: 1
Amber (?!): 1

Amber Williams

I'm not sure if I should vote or not. I dont really see any of my characters as particularly sexy.  :U

Zina

Needs more Amber.

In before cowbell.

stiletto

Doesn't have to be sexy, just the one you find the cutest.

Edit: Oh, and uh... I don't think so... No, no Amber!

Zina

This is an outrage! I demand a recount. >:[

stiletto

Well, if you can prove to me that some time recently Amber became MALE, I'll consider it. Otherwise, sorry.

Amber Williams

Zina! I thought we agreed that evening and all events regarding it would be a secret! D:

Zina

I'm sorry, I can't do it! It was too beautiful, too pure! I want the world to know!
If you really want to keep something like that a secret, well then....that's just sad. :C

stiletto

Oh, well in that case:

Amber: 1 vote

Amber Williams

Oh that does it. It's Dorian/Ichabod slash time. >:O

Zina

Amber Williams

You willbe singing a different tune...WHEN THEY ARE NOW CHICKS!

Zina

CHICKS DOING OTHER CHICKS?!!!

I will not stand for such injustice! Prepare to have you characters genderbended! I'm glaring at YOU, Mikelo.

bill

I think I like this thread now.

Amber Williams

Bah! Mikelo is practically a girl already!  What are you going to do, add a bow? :V

I think I'm gonna have Dorian with D'cups...  Maybe even a Moulan Rouge can-can dancer outfit...

Magic

Indeed. It has been tainted beyond recognition and thrown completely off course by artists musing over smut wars.

Oh, and Dorian is also so gay that adding anything else is just decorative.
True Magic does not bow down to rules like mana or sacrifice. True Magic bends all rules. I have seen the truth. I am now free forever. (I used to be Doctor Ink. Now stop asking.)

stiletto

Looks right on track to me, and it's my thread.

Zina

In that case, I'm going to draw the manliest Mikelo that ever was! He'll top Anthicus. He'll top the WORLD.
Just you wait and see!