04/28/07 Abel's Story [84] Wow

Started by AndersW, April 28, 2007, 12:04:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fuyudenki

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on April 30, 2007, 05:16:44 PM
Why, does it need more flogging? :-)

... Now, where did I see that emoticon?
You mean this one? 
Yeah, I was surprised it wasn't in the list.

A friend sent it to me, so I uploaded it to my site, since I expect to be beating the everlovin' #$@& out of dead horses here.

And I've said it before, but again, Why do you people think that Aniz is going to get beat here?  He's been playing a former retired ADVENTURER, don't you think he's learned a thing or two about combat in that time?  There's no way a Being, a scatter-brained Mythos, and a mentally-cracked librarian are going to stand a chance against an obviously brutal Incubus, moreso now that May's got a broken nose.

Psychogirl

Quote from: Fuyudenki on April 30, 2007, 08:38:34 PM
And I've said it before, but again, Why do you people think that Aniz is going to get beat here?  He's been playing a former retired ADVENTURER, don't you think he's learned a thing or two about combat in that time?  There's no way a Being, a scatter-brained Mythos, and a mentally-cracked librarian are going to stand a chance against an obviously brutal Incubus, moreso now that May's got a broken nose.

True 'dat. That's why I think someone's gonna die.

superluser

Quote from: Psychogirl on April 30, 2007, 08:22:22 PMAnd as for Hennya, I've got a feeling she's gonna die. And Kria. She'll prolly get there too late.

I've been saying for a while that it would be great to kill off Abel in the story.  Kria, too.

The entire forum would erupt in anger, saying, ``Wait!  There's no continuity here!''

And then Amber would laugh and say something like, ``I never said that the Abel in the main arc was the Abel in this arc--or maybe I did.  Anyways, I lied.''

That would be awesome.

Quote from: Fuyudenki on April 30, 2007, 08:38:34 PMThere's no way a Being, a scatter-brained Mythos, and a mentally-cracked librarian are going to stand a chance against an obviously brutal Incubus, moreso now that May's got a broken nose.

I just have to comment on this one.

1.) I've said that there's a slim chance that they could defeat Aniz.  Just large enough that Aniz wouldn't be revealing all his secrets.  But...

2.) Aniz: OK.  I've got a shell-shocked young incubus, a young, socially-confused mythos, and my being wife.  I should be able to...OH NO!  HER NOSE IS PERFECTLY FINE!  RUN AWAY!

Sorry.  It was just too good to pass up.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

llearch n'n'daCorna

You mean this one? 

It is now. :-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

nikename2

Bah Hennya can't die, she can still distract him with the morphing amulet.  :mwaha

Psychogirl

Quote from: superluser on April 30, 2007, 08:46:41 PM
Quote from: Psychogirl on April 30, 2007, 08:22:22 PMAnd as for Hennya, I've got a feeling she's gonna die. And Kria. She'll prolly get there too late.

I've been saying for a while that it would be great to kill off Abel in the story.  Kria, too.

The entire forum would erupt in anger, saying, ``Wait!  There's no continuity here!''

And then Amber would laugh and say something like, ``I never said that the Abel in the main arc was the Abel in this arc--or maybe I did.  Anyways, I lied.''

That would be awesome.

Suspense!

Fuyudenki

That would be awesome.
Wait, so Kria's going to get there too late, find Abel dead, and then Aniz is going to rip her head off?

Actually, I think that would cause enough confusion from the readers to resurrect Abel the same way Azlan's pain is suspected to have resurrected Dan in the Dark Pegesus arc.

Quote from: Fuyudenki on April 30, 2007, 08:38:34 PMThere's no way a Being, a scatter-brained Mythos, and a mentally-cracked librarian are going to stand a chance against an obviously brutal Incubus, moreso now that May's got a broken nose.

I just have to comment on this one.

1.) I've said that there's a slim chance that they could defeat Aniz.  Just large enough that Aniz wouldn't be revealing all his secrets.  But...

2.) Aniz: OK.  I've got a shell-shocked young incubus, a young, socially-confused mythos, and my being wife.  I should be able to...OH NO!  HER NOSE IS PERFECTLY FINE!  RUN AWAY!

Sorry.  It was just too good to pass up.

HAH!  Touche.  Watch out for those Beings when their noses aren't broken, they're vicious.
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on April 30, 2007, 08:47:14 PM
You mean this one? 

SWEET!

Psychogirl

CubeGuy

Quote from: Xeksue on April 30, 2007, 08:49:43 PM
Bah Hennya can't die, she can still distract him with the morphing amulet.  :mwaha
True. Are a Cubi's powers restricted while touching a morphing amulet? =/

nikename2

Quote from: CubeGuy on April 30, 2007, 08:58:08 PM
True. Are a Cubi's powers restricted while touching a morphing amulet? =/

Err, I kinda meant she would use it.  :animesweat

Hmm, if they could find a way to keep it strapped on to him he probably would lose control of his wings/tentacles, still though I doubt he'd let them get close enough to do that.

Psychogirl

It'd be impossible to get close enough to get the amulet on without getting punched.
Remember, he probably has fighting experience, while they don't.

Rafe

Yes! Now the real story comes out!

The goatee, the red eyes...

Aniz is Jyrras's father Seth!

He seems to have gotten somewhat smaller and rattier with age.
Rafe

nikename2

Hahah yes, the goatee, the fact Seth is married to an attorney, it all makes sense now.  :mwaha

Netami

That would make Abel x Jyrras slashfics have to include incest, COOL.

Fuyudenki

Quote from: Rafe on April 30, 2007, 09:10:33 PM
Yes! Now the real story comes out!

The goatee, the red eyes...

Aniz is Jyrras's father Seth!

He seems to have gotten somewhat smaller and rattier with age.

THAT'S why he looked familiar!  Do you think Jyrras knows?
Quote from: Psychogirl on April 30, 2007, 08:57:41 PM
Quote from: Fuyudenki on April 30, 2007, 08:54:26 PM
You mean this one? 

SWEET!

What's up with that icon, anyways?

What, you've never heard of beating the
:deadhorse
dead horse?
TAKE THAT, DEAD HORSE!!!

I've got to wonder when it stops being the pounding of a point into oblivion, and becomes the gratuitous flogging of the squidgy, splurchy corpse of a deceased equine.  I think I've breached into the second.

Rafe

ABEL
I know you love me Jy, but I have to tell you something.  Promise you'll be open minded.

JYRRAS
What is it hon?

ABEL
I'm ... I'm your brother.

JYRRAS
NOOOOOO!  [vomits]

...Waaauughhh...!  WHY can't I ever have a normal relationship!   *sob!*
Rafe

Psychogirl

Quote from: Fuyudenki on April 30, 2007, 09:19:15 PM
Quote from: Psychogirl on April 30, 2007, 08:57:41 PM
Quote from: Fuyudenki on April 30, 2007, 08:54:26 PM
You mean this one? 

SWEET!

What's up with that icon, anyways?

What, you've never heard of beating the
dead horse?
TAKE THAT, DEAD HORSE!!!

I've got to wonder when it stops being the pounding of a point into oblivion, and becomes the gratuitous flogging of the squidgy, splurchy corpse of a deceased equine.  I think I've breached into the second.

I know the whole dead horse thing. I just don' get why it's popular right now.
Oh well, it must be an almighty order of the crazies. In which case...

superluser

Quote from: Netami on April 30, 2007, 09:16:15 PMThat would make Abel x Jyrras slashfics have to include incest, COOL.

I think Amber has to do that now.  Remember, it means more, crappier slashfics to laugh at.

Quote from: Rafe on April 30, 2007, 09:24:27 PMABEL
I know you love me Jy, but I have to tell you something.  Promise you'll be open minded.

That's not how it goes.

ABEL
Give yourself to the dark side. It is the only way you can save your friends. Yes, your thoughts betray you. Your feelings for them are strong. Especially for...father?

(It calls to mind the ``Vader's your mother'' story I found on USENET.)

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Manawolf

You see, You see!  This is what happens when you don't lock the thread!

Netami

Sexual insecurities abound! Locks are the only way to salvation!

thegayhare

I don't think it's possible for may to be a demon, or dragon

Cubi shapshifting is a natural power so it doesn't seem detectable.  But dragons and demons seem to need an outside and outside magical source to shapshift.

Thats why it's detectable
thats why Able knew Pyro was a dragon,  thats why Merlits's party spotted dan but not Abel and As powerful as Aniz seems I doubt he'd be fooled by a magical transformation

Also I'm not sure Why Mana is so bound and determined to get this thread locked I mean there is nothing bad going on here

Aridas

Pyro has dragon qualities, it'd be impossible NOT to know.

thegayhare

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on May 01, 2007, 03:09:10 AM
Pyro has dragon qualities, it'd be impossible NOT to know.

Pardon?  What exactly do you mean by that?  The only people who picked up on him being a dragon were the trained cubi the fact that he's got bat wings in in and of itself not a dragon specific quality.  they could have just as easily been demon

Aridas

Oh, I dunno, maybe it's that bigass dragon tail of his... :rolleyes

Tapewolf

Quote from: Manawolf on April 30, 2007, 11:25:37 PM
You see, You see!  This is what happens when you don't lock the thread!
You know, you don't have to read them...

Quote from: Rafe on April 30, 2007, 09:24:27 PM
ABEL:  I'm ... I'm your brother.
Brilliant.  Unfortunately it completely blew away what I was actually intending to post in the first place...

**EDIT**
Given that Abel's wings are wrong, I'm wondering if Aniz is getting mad at May because she did cheat on him... with another incubus.
This is pretty improbable, but it would explain the wings.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Zina

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on May 01, 2007, 03:31:23 AM
Oh, I dunno, maybe it's that bigass dragon tail of his... :rolleyes

So you knew he was a dragon this whole time?
Facsinating.
Makes me wonder why he's even bothering to keep it a secret.

ShiningShadow

Quote from: Tapewolf on May 01, 2007, 04:20:24 AM
**EDIT**
Given that Abel's wings are wrong, I'm wondering if Aniz is getting mad at May because she did cheat on him... with another incubus.
This is pretty improbable, but it would explain the wings.

You know what TW it kinds of reminds this line

May: Aniz you stupid ******* I did cheated on you you were firing blanks and I wanted to be pregnant.

Aniz:  :erk

May:  :mwaha

ok that ******* derserve that so there  :P.

((edit: Breaking the rating, there, ShiningShadow. Do moderate your language, there's a good chap. -- llearch ))

Aridas

i think that's the last thing anyone would say while bleeding profusely at the nose.

multani82

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on May 01, 2007, 07:25:12 AM
i think that's the last thing anyone would say while bleeding profusely at the nose.
I dont think someone would really SAY anything while bleeding profusely from the nose.
If anything, may do two things:
1.Be in total shock still at the fact her husband just probably broke her nose and back away quickly from him seeing he is a CUBI.

2.Get extremely pissed and probably hit him with a large blunt object in the back of the skull for pulling a stunt like that on her.

I vote for option 2 seeing as how she seems to be THAT type of person.

Aridas

she's busy being half slumped over on the ground holding her nose and babbling. She's incapable of either.