*Finally registers on the forum.* :-p

Started by BarGamer, April 23, 2007, 12:48:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BarGamer

Long-time fan of the comic, but the latest Abel's story prodded me to register on the forum, to add my two cents. I'm no noob to forums or their rules, so I promise to play nice. :D *Begs for cookies and huggles!*

About me? I've been playing RPGs (and other computer game genres) since Oregon Trail was on the Apple at my elementary school, so if you see a BarGamer, Bargamer, or Bar Gamer variation in connection to a game, odds are that I'm him. Not sure if the RP forum on here is what I'm looking for, after all, I could be over at Gaming Guardians, and I AM over at the Napping Cat's Dream.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Boy, did -you- make a mistake... :-]

You'd be a gamer, bar none?

Welcome to our little corner of insanity, watch out for the muffins, the squirrel, talking boxes, and anyone who tells you to watch out for anyone or anything, because they're probably up to something and should be watched.

Oh, and have a nice day!
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

bill

llearch n'n'daCorna

Were you offering, Bill? :-]

.. Or should we get Bill and TGH in a corner by themselves? :-]

bill

Jim Halisstrad

Welcome to the boards.
I would hug you.  But you might catch something.

Gabi

Welcome! Indeed, do watch out for people who tell you to watch out for people who tell you to watch out for... well, you get the idea.

WHO_TO_WATCH_OUT_FOR = Some forumites
                     | people who tell you to watch out for WHO_TO_WATCH_OUT_FOR

Especially watch out for right recursion.

On an unrelated note, I wonder if TGH knows about all the offers he's been getting.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Zedd

Enjoy your stay and dont drop the soap when other cubi are near >:3

bill

llearch n'n'daCorna

.... I don't -think- I said anything to Bill lately. Did I accidentally offend him -again- ??

Nuts. He's just too good a target, he's sucking all the shots away from the other targets... :-]

Vincenzo

Halloo.  I'm new here too.   :kruger:
That is all for now, as I have run out of intelligent things to say and must go shopping for ideas.