jokes on you ninja fans!

Started by lucas marcone, April 22, 2007, 09:19:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vidar

Ninja can stop bullet with bare hand, and summon fire dragons with their magic. Really. :mowninja
\^.^/ \O.O/ \¬.¬/ \O.^/ \o.o/ \-.-/' \O.o/ \0.0/ \>.</

lucas marcone

well it's too bad that cannonball says otherwise. *BOOM* BOOYEAH! :pirate

Aridas

Well, arrow catching is remotely possible, definitely not for someone without any sort of training, i've seen sword catching done with bamboo swords, I'm doubting many could catch a real sword without getting hurt.

I think I once saw something for water walking shoes... But you still had to be careful with them.

RJ

Quote from: lucas marcone on April 25, 2007, 05:25:25 PM
well it's too bad that cannonball says otherwise. *BOOM* BOOYEAH! :pirate

But ninja are faster. They'd be miles away before the cannonball even hit.

Reese Tora

Just watched the show...

There's one or two points where I thought they could have made things work, but I'ma not post spoilers here.

sufficed to say, there is a surprise ending ^_^
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

lucas marcone

i thought the only way to make those wrok would be to beef it up to superhuman speed. and as we know super man was not a ninja.

Reese Tora

Quote from: lucas marcone on April 26, 2007, 07:17:34 AM
i thought the only way to make those wrok would be to beef it up to superhuman speed. and as we know super man was not a ninja.

but, but... superman wears tights, and he has a secret identity, and he ahs super powers, how can he not be a ninja?

:boom You have destroyed my world view.   'A' :crying
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

Vidar

Quote from: Reese Tora on April 26, 2007, 12:43:19 PM
Quote from: lucas marcone on April 26, 2007, 07:17:34 AM

but, but... superman wears tights, and he has a secret identity, and he ahs super powers, how can he not be a ninja?

:boom You have destroyed my world view.   'A' :crying

It's like this:

Superman:
a) is not asian
b) does not wear loose black PJ's
c) leaves is face exposed
d) does not have a sword
e) does not appear / disappear in a puff of smoke
f) gets his ass kicked by Batman on a regular basis

Ninja:
a) does not need[ to be bulletproof
b) does not fly: he just jumps real high
c) is unfazed by kryptonite
d) might actually give Batman a run for his money
\^.^/ \O.O/ \¬.¬/ \O.^/ \o.o/ \-.-/' \O.o/ \0.0/ \>.</

bill

lucas marcone

i'll admit he is a dick but what point does that hold?

bill

Very few ninjas have exhibited symptoms of dickery.

lucas marcone

:mwaha you haven't been watching naruto or the old ninja films have you? nina seem to always act like they know they're better than you. pirates welcome you aboard and give you liberal amounts of alcohol(then steal your crap but that's besides the point).

Kenji

Quote from: lucas marcone on April 26, 2007, 08:46:10 PM
:mwaha you haven't been watching naruto or the old ninja films have you? nina seem to always act like they know they're better than you. pirates welcome you aboard and give you liberal amounts of alcohol(then steal your crap but that's besides the point).

Many many sea people are depicted on cartoons as "I'm a salty sea dog so therefore more of a man than anyone blah blah blah". Dicks aren't class-based.

superluser

Quote from: lucas marcone on April 26, 2007, 08:46:10 PM:mwaha you haven't been watching naruto or the old ninja films have you? nina seem to always act like they know they're better than you.

Yeah, but Superman is a class unto himself in his dickery.  I mean, he stops Jimmy Olsen from being adopted, but then he adopts Jimmy, apparently so that he can berate the presents that Jimmy gives him.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: lucas marcone on April 26, 2007, 08:46:10 PMnina seem to always act like they know they're better than you.
That's probably because they are better than us. :<  :>  ... :U

Aridas

Quote from: lucas marcone on April 26, 2007, 08:46:10 PM
Except... NARUTO NINJAS ARE NOT REAL NINJAS. And i'm doubtful of those in "the old ninja films" as well.

RJ

xHaZxMaTx

They don't wear even wear black! :dface

lucas marcone

where's wildy when you need her. i'm done here.

King Of Hearts

Arrow catching is possible, its been done on "Ripley's" before.

Media Ninjas are a project of the 80s... along with bad hair and bad fashion.

Superman isnt a ninja... He is samurai!

http://images.comicbookresources.com/solicits/dc022002/big/JLAShogunofSteelPage10.jpg

Okay so technically he was just a wanderer... page is from "JLA: Shogun of Steel."