Pokemon

Started by Castle Pokemetroid, April 21, 2007, 01:25:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Castle Pokemetroid

Pokemon diamond and pearl are coming out this sunday! I'll be getting it as soon as possible.

How about you?

Gabi

I don't even own a compatible console, but I've already made the pertinent changes to the AC/CC subforum of TPM... which probably means nothing to you people.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Zina

I will be there like shareware.

Aridas

You mean in the bargain bin priced at $5.00?

Zedd

I'll be at the low discount storage room

GabrielsThoughts

curses, I still have a gameboy pocket!!! oh well I'll just have to be satisfied with my playstation2, my virtualboy, my genesis, my nintendo64...you know it is amazing how quickly my gaming equipment became obsolete.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Kitsune Ascendant

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on April 21, 2007, 09:13:32 PM
curses, I still have a gameboy pocket!!! oh well I'll just have to be satisfied with my playstation2, my virtualboy, my genesis, my nintendo64...you know it is amazing how quickly my gaming equipment became obsolete.

I wouldn't call them all obsolete. more like classic. like the older pokemon games. though I do wish I had a ds, if only for this and the castlevania games.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

Kenji

Well, it's out now. Now to wait for a box to come in the tamil. The one downside to pre-ordering online. :T Ah well.

Supercheese

My sister and I got our copies of the game just a few hours ago.

I lurve the 3D-ness, the sprites are cool enough, but Nurse Joy looks weird. If it even is Nurse Joy...

However I want to go on record that Bidoof is the stupidest thing I have ever seen.

Also, upon entering the city with the first gym, some guy says:

QuoteIf you don't have any gym badges, other trainers will look down on you like you're a total noob.

Zomg lol he said noob!!1one! srsly!

EDIT: Oh, I just got me a Pal Pad. My friend code is 3866 4488 7328.  :)

Edit squared: Whoah, my Pokemon just contracted the Pokerus. Apparently, that's extremely rare... well, double EVs for the next 24 hours!

Kitsune Ascendant

pokerus? I think if you put it in the box you can infect other pokemon and keep it going for at least a little while longer. don't want to waste a chance like that.

on the subject of rare chances, who here's caught a shiny?
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

Kenji

Quote from: Kitsune Ascendant on April 26, 2007, 01:13:44 AM
on the subject of rare chances, who here's caught a shiny?

Just two from Fire. And one from an update patch.

Nikki

on the subject of shinies:

caught at lest 12

on the topic of Diamond/pearl

GIVE ME MY CRACK, DARNIT!!!!

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Blazehawk

I'll probably pick up Diamond in the near future. We should all post our Friend Codes. :3

I've been out of the loop for a long time (I've only played the original Red, Snap, and Sapphire) but it's slowly dragging me back in...  :U

Ryudo Lee

My roommate works at GameStop.  I may be able to get mine at his employee discount.

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!

Eibborn

Don't look at me, I'm still playing Yellow!
/kicks the internet over

Kenji

Quote from: Eibbor_N on April 30, 2007, 08:23:15 PM

You better be surfing, then.

Eibborn

Quote from: Kenji on April 30, 2007, 09:20:50 PM
Quote from: Eibbor_N on April 30, 2007, 08:23:15 PM

You better be surfing, then.
Workin' on it, workin' on it. P: Pokemon Stadium is hard, with it's funny annoying rules.

Yes, I own that too.
/kicks the internet over

Blazehawk

I ended up getting Pearl in the end, my friend code is 2234-3725-7146 and my character's name is Qeni, if anyone wants to add me. :3

Castle Pokemetroid

I never checked this in a long time. I was too busy playing diamond!
:mowhappy

I have seven badges and have about 70 hours of play time on it too. What about other peoples?

Supercheese

Seven badges here too. I don't recall play time off the top of my head.

Aridas

I need to catch me a mesprit. Or whatever it's called. :<

Kenji

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on May 15, 2007, 11:00:01 PM
I need to catch me a mesprit. Or whatever it's called. :<

I hate going after him.. >_> Go Haunter with Mean Look and Hypnosis.

Aridas

Well, my haunter didn't have hypnosis, but I did have mean look, then beat him down to an 8 pixel HP bar in one move. Then I caught him within 4 ultra balls :3