04/20/07 [#777] Not a difficult concept

Started by AndersW, April 19, 2007, 11:42:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaskar

Then again, tattoes and jewelry are considered clothing . While decoractive, they do not need to serve any useful function, and in some cultures , feel clothed in them ... That would lower the weight of a suit ...
8) Just Hanging Around ...

Fuyudenki

Quote from: Amber Williams on April 20, 2007, 07:41:19 PM
I'm not exactly sure what the banishing would really do other than sound really cool. Unless its attempting to banish teeth from someones mouth.

Bad teeth!  No come back to life!  Stay dead!  No cookie!

Sorry.  Apparently, I'm in the mood for stupid humor.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Fuyudenki on April 20, 2007, 11:00:24 PM
Verdict: bras make the women who wear them look about 1000x better by preserving shape and structure, and by keeping the breasts on the woman's upper chest, where they belong.

... perhaps she should have invested in a strapless bra as well, then. Yes, they -do- exist...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Fuyudenki

True, I've seen ads for... one of those...(not that I've seen a whole bloody lot of bra ads), but seeing what little support the dress gave, I have doubts about how much they help.

Though to be fair, I did say "bras" in general, not "bras with straps," so I'm not discounting that.  Personally, I would say it was poor planning.

Honestly, I can't imagine how comfortable anything you can't wear a bra with(swimsuits excepted) can be.  I make it a point not to go commando, because it's just downright uncomfortable.(sometimes in the "this feels weird" sense, sometimes in the "@#$% OW!" sense.)