Hello, my name is (your name here)

Started by Moonsong, April 11, 2007, 08:48:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moonsong

My name's Moonsong, or Moony, Moon, MS, "that chick", "the purple dragon thing" and "Hey, you!"

I've been reading DMFA for, oh.... about three years or so now. I finally decided to get off my butt and join the forums. I love to roleplay as well as join debate forums, it has yet to be decided as to weather this is a good thing or not >.>

My favorite caracter in DMFA would have to be..... Pip, or Abel. If I had to choose a favorite that is. Mind you, this is subject to change.

Oh, yeah, I have a tendencie to ramble. If you find I am, feel free to ignore or cut me off if you can >.>

I'm still figuring out which forums are which, is there some kind of map? If anyone could point me in the direction of a good roleplay or debate it would be highly appreciated.

I'll end off here, before this thing gets to be a thousand words long >.>

Zedd

Hello there, Names Zedd here and I do hope you enjoy your stay here and beware of talking boxes, Dmoon,Cubi who thirst for blood,and alot of things that say to beware of something. And if you want to rp..Do it in the haunted ballroom..Make sure you mind yourself and things will be super

Moonsong

Haunted Ballroom? Righto. As soon as I snoop around the rest of this place. *currently in the abandoned mine* I'll check out some of the roleplay's in there then.

bill

Stay out of the mine. Bad shit goes down in there.  :<

Roureem Egas

Welcome to the forums. Insert random filler here. :P

Moonsong

Random filler is always good. Thanks for the welcome :)

xHaZxMaTx

QuoteHello, my name is (your name here)
Your name's Hazzy, too?  Woah, small world, eh?

Moonsong

Hehe, absolutly. I never would have  thought that I would meet another Hazzy! ;P

Tiny crested flint

Welcome! Here you go, have some newbie lightning for no particular reason. :wizlit

If I could recomend to you which board to visit, it would be the Arena.  It's always good for a laugh, but roleplaying is good too. 

IGNORE ME!! :baghead (it's my thing to say so I say it)

Moonsong

The Arena? I'll check it out. Thanks :)

Jim Halisstrad

llearch n'n'daCorna

Hi, hello, welcome.

Have your average standard welcome, as per normal. Pay no attention to the Bill behind the F1 car, he's of no importance. And watch out for anyone who tells you to watch out for anyone, they're not to be trusted, and are probably need watching. Especially those that tell you to watch out for boxes.

Read the rules would be a good first step, by the way. Follow those, and you'll be well on your way.

Oh, and have fun, although that's not compulsory :-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Illusionist

Blue moon...I aw you standing alone...

Sorry, I just couldn't resist.

Hi! Hope you enjoy your stay.

xHaZxMaTx

You alright, llearch?  I spotted two grammatical errors in your post. :U

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Hazzy on April 12, 2007, 03:46:48 AM
You alright, llearch?  I spotted two grammatical errors in your post. :U

I've been busy. Sorry about that...

Moonsong

Thanks for all the welcomes. Rules have been read, though I think that I will need to revisit them a few times.

@Illusionist: Blue moon? Sorry, I don't get the reference.... is that a bad thing? =\

llearch n'n'daCorna

moonie: He's singing. Block your ears, try not to wince, and hope he finishes before your arms get tired. :-]

Moonsong

Hehe, I'm sure as bad as he may be, I'll have heard worse.

Illusionist

No, I'm pretty terrible. It's from a song called Blue Moon, basically it was an awful pun on Moonsong.

Moonsong

Never heard the song, or if I have, I can't remember it. Meh, my name invites a few puns.

Illusionist

I can't blame you for not having heard of it, it was an old 50s song or something.

Darkmoon

QuoteHello, my name is (your name here)

Hello, my name is (your name here). You killed my father. Prepare to die.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Moonsong

XD Long live Princess Bride quotes! My favorite movie of all time. I can quote most of it by heart.

@ Illusionist: ah, Still 50's songs are played alot with me and my friends, I'm kinda surprised I haven't heard of it yet.

Angel

Bonjour! I'm Black_angel, a fellow Princess Bride fan and a complete otaku. (pets your avvie picture) You're gonna need this... (hands you an explosion-proof shield) Have fun!
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

ShiningShadow

HEy I'm ShiningShadow how are you doing today and welcome to our humble abode please ignore the extra boxes strewn around spring cleaning  :).