4/14/07 Abel's Story: Oh-you-did-not-just-go-there

Started by techmaster-glitch, April 14, 2007, 02:08:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rythak

Quote from: Tapewolf on April 16, 2007, 11:49:17 AM
But from the evidence so far (not least that Edward Ti'Fiona was able to get Destania pregnant, and Dan's reaction to Fa'Lina's "when two 'cubi love each other..." poster) I'd say it's pretty much a dead cert that DMFA 'Cubi reproduce in the usual manner.
More evidence of of this can be found in #540, Where abel explains to dan why there are beds in the rooms of the cubi school if cubi dont need to sleep.  ;)

Manawolf

Do we need to get Maury Povich to settle this?

ShiningShadow

A LOT OF CUBI'S ARE NOT SLEEPING AT THIS POINT.  >:3 But in any case I think May was fooled by a Incubus, I could go with this.

But I have another theory here its is one time May was engaged to a handsome Being all happy ready to marry him soon but that handsome being was a major dumb ass and screw things up between the both of them.

Then came Cid in the picture which May was enamored passionately with him and after she explained her situation with Cid, Cid thought why don't we elope? then the both young lovers went and eloped.

But May didn't tell Cid that she has lost her virginity to the handsome being and she got pregnant by him in which she didn't know until after their wedding night with her and Cid that everything has changed at that point.

So the both of them promised that when the child is born will take care of him unbeknowst that the handsome being is in fact a Incubus.

Hows that It's fits perfect with a story plot line of a spanish soap opera.

Rythak

Quote from: ShiningShadow on April 16, 2007, 12:19:36 PM
A LOT OF CUBI'S ARE NOT SLEEPING AT THIS POINT.  >:3 But in any case I think May was fooled by a Incubus, I could go with this.

But I have another theory here its is one time May was engaged to a handsome Being all happy ready to marry him soon but that handsome being was a major dumb ass and screw things up between the both of them.

Then came Cid in the picture which May was enamored passionately with him and after she explained her situation with Cid, Cid thought why don't we elope? then the both young lovers went and eloped.

But May didn't tell Cid that she has lost her virginity to the handsome being and she got pregnant by him in which she didn't know until after their wedding night with her and Cid that everything has changed at that point.

So the both of them promised that when the child is born will take care of him unbeknowst that the handsome being is in fact a Incubus.

Hows that It's fits perfect with a story plot line of a spanish soap opera.
Wait... what?!

Aurawyn

There is one  problem with these theories is that Cid knew about what ever form of infidelity May had, be it intnetional or not.

He would not be so shocked by Able being an Incubus. He would not have suddenly started referring to Able , somone he accepts as his son reguardless of a blood connection as, as a thing like he dose in  Page 80, and May would not be so shocked by his "Father" Remark in page 81

Also.. Why try to explain away the wings as a magical Aberration caused by Cid's adventuring, if they both know hes not the father?

I think that is far more likely that neither suspected able was not Cid's son. Hence May's reaction to the idea that Cid is not the father..

And at this point there is no reason to keep up the farce if May knows Cid is not the father.. there is just No Point..

I think what ShiningShadow is trying to say is that Cid is not May's first lover.   May had a lover before him, but she left him and married Cid after just becoming pregnant from her first lover.

Keleth

It only just occured to me. It is a entertaining thought, But.

What if Cid Assumed May did sleep with someone else. But like a good number of angry people, their assessment is wrong.

It could be this 'you did not just go there' is because May might NOT actually have slept around or commited Adultry. And is instead just pissed that Cid could imply such a thing.

Just a thought.
Help! I'm gay!

Ouai

Quote from: Manawolf on April 16, 2007, 12:19:06 PM

Why not just let Amber?
Chill Manawolf, I know it can be fustrating but don't let it get to you.
Afterall, people are entitled to their own opinion and you can't force your ideas onto them no matter how logical they seem.
For all you know you could be wrong then all this greaf will look pretty foolish.
I find most of it entertaning really, so sit back and enjoy the debate. 8)

Azraelle

Quote from: Ouai on April 16, 2007, 07:36:24 PM

Why not just let Amber?
Afterall, people are entitled to their own opinion and you can't force your ideas onto them no matter how logical they seem.
For all you know you could be wrong then all this greaf will look pretty foolish.

I think Mana was just making a joke, really, since Maury Povich's talk show only ever has paternity test drama sessions.

Zedd

Quote from: Azraelle on April 16, 2007, 07:47:47 PM
Quote from: Ouai on April 16, 2007, 07:36:24 PM

Why not just let Amber?

I think Mana was just making a joke, really, since Maury Povich's talk show only ever has paternity test drama sessions.

When it comes to nine month year old Jessica....Mana, You are not the father!

Prof B Hunnydew

Quote from: Drathorin on April 16, 2007, 05:32:05 PM
It only just occured to me. It is a entertaining thought, But.

What if Cid Assumed May did sleep with someone else. But like a good number of angry people, their assessment is wrong.

It could be this 'you did not just go there' is because May might NOT actually have slept around or commited Adultry. And is instead just pissed that Cid could imply such a thing.

Just a thought.

It is more likely that May was trick into Adultery by an incubus who looking like Cid. Cid knows/guesses that he was not home after he did the math and May was/seem to be pregnant a month or two before he return from an adventure.  Cid has never had any proof of his fears until now.  And May has had no idea what or if it is possible for a Incubus to trick her, and she has fought gossip and rumours from everyone for years.  Only to have Cid throw it in her face again after all these years, now that Abel has shown to be not HIS son.  Cid doesn't know or is not even sure that May don't know she lover was a incubus....

PBH

ShiningShadow

If is that true that May committed adultry but there is no proof of that affair.  That's why May reacted to that kindergarder teacher in that manner if Cid is wrong on this accusation then so be it.

I think cooler heads should prevail and have May explain things to Cid what happened and such and maybe just maybe get to the bottom of it.

superluser

Quote from: ShiningShadow on April 16, 2007, 09:13:28 PMIf is that true that May committed adultry but there is no proof of that affair.

Headwings are a good start.

Also:

Quote from: Rythak on April 16, 2007, 11:41:00 AM(I r gud spellar)<---- My way of saying "Sorry for spelling errors" (for some reason nothing happens when i click the spell check button)

Get Firefox.  It has a built-in spellcheck that checks text as you type it.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Aridas

the spell check button makes a window pop up. make sure you don't have popups blocked for this site or something.

kaskar

Some one seems to have forgot that Abel and Henyya are watching the war of words, and what is to stop Abel from really freaking out ?
8) Just Hanging Around ...

ShiningShadow

He has to understand things are what not they appear they are. 
Maybe that's why Abel is this person we all known because of many things that has happened to him I'm not very surprised that he's not in the corner going crazy.

kaskar

Who ever said in the plot that Abel was sane ?

Ouai

Quote from: kaskar on April 17, 2007, 09:06:54 AM

NEVER!  :mwaha

Dial 1800-THERAPIST  >:3

ShiningShadow

Quote from: Ouai on April 17, 2007, 09:48:28 AM

Oh yes i forgot its DMFA were talking about here. Sorry my bad.

Prof B Hunnydew

Quote from: Ouai on April 17, 2007, 09:48:28 AM

And they will get Lorendas' Doctor.....
guest 008
comic 235

PBH

ShiningShadow

I bet the therapist will have a score card when these guys come in for a session and a abacus to boot. >:3

kaskar

As was said before, it may just be a case of adultary, years ago . However, it seems that May did not realise that she may have slept with one of the students from SAIA ...

Aridas

kaskar

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on April 18, 2007, 12:08:19 AM
Why is it a student of SAIA all of a sudden?
Isn't that the best place for a Succibus or Incubus to come from ?

Aridas

I thought people were busy.. y'know.. learning, not wandering around god knows how far from the academy to impregnate people.

Kenji

kaskar

Tell that to Destina, and also that bit about Interactive Mind-Surfing ?

superluser

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on April 18, 2007, 12:26:26 AMI thought people were busy.. y'know.. learning, not wandering around god knows how far from the academy to impregnate people.

Field trip?

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Aridas

Quote from: kaskar on April 18, 2007, 01:00:22 AM

Tell that to Destina, and also that bit about Interactive Mind-Surfing ?
As far as I knew, she didn't go AWOL.

kaskar

Is that then listed as an unexpected, and extended working holiday at Lost Lake?