Person Above You (P.A.Y.): Karmic Goodness for a Well Balanced Diet

Started by Suwako, April 05, 2007, 03:58:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suwako

e_voyager assumes the best of me, but I am just a royal jester, hated and despised, kicked down to see me struggle and get up again for a commoners pleasure. Though, this sentence sounds emo, life here is interesting and has grown on me, love and cookies for everyone :)

llearch n'n'daCorna

Aiyno apparently needs to have a bigger ego. He's well liked - at least by me.

And everyone agrees with me about liking Aiyno, otherwise they'll be banned. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Dannysaysnoo

Angel

Danny's avatar, while unconventional, is still somehow pleasing to the eye.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Dannysaysnoo

Suwako

Dannysaysnoo is, according to his avatar quite chew- and malleable, probably good tasting as well, but let's not test that right now. 

e_voyager

Aiyno is trying his hand at winning IF again and his chances are good.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Brunhidden

spanky plays invisible friend, good for him. invisible friends are very durable and agreeable and probably some other able that i cant remember
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Suwako

Brunhidden is already Hidden, as such he is a very good invisible pal.  :B

techmaster-glitch

Since I don't think anyone's (directly) commented on it, I think Aiyno's new avatar looks badass.

Dannysaysnoo

Tech doesn't seem to have an e-mail address or MSN. how does he talk to people?

techmaster-glitch

Danny has realized that I lack several methods of computational communication. I also lack IM, AIM, IRC, or anything else of that sort. I virtually never give out my home phone number to anyone. I didn't even want a cell phone, but my mom got me one anyway.

What he hasn't realized is that I don't talk to people >:3

So, apparently Danny like to keep tabs on people he knows. This is a good thing, it probably helps him organize better.

Dannysaysnoo

Tech doesn't realize i just looked at his little thing under his username and saw nothing, and drew conclusions.

Brunhidden

Danny has completely forgot you are supposed to say something NICE about the person above you, instead of random observations

Suwako

Sienna Maiu - M T was once mistaken for Japanese, that's cool as the Japanese are cool because they supply most of the worlds animes and stuff.

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on December 17, 2007, 07:14:37 PM
Since I don't think anyone's (directly) commented on it, I think Aiyno's new avatar looks badass.

eh, really? *turns red*
...<.<;; I made it, (quotes it for ego petting)

e_voyager

Aiyno's if is really trying hared not to be found out but i trust Aiyno's judgment to get to the bottom of whose who.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Sienna Maiu - M T

Hey you, I'm the one asking questions here! :P
(doesn't really matter)

Do you add quite a bit of attention and detail to your answers?
Do you tend to keep the same avatar for long periods of time?

techmaster-glitch

I do believe Sienna is posting the wrong thing in the wrong thread (unless I'm missing some sarcasm here)
However, she is such a lovable person, I doubt anyone cares :)

e_voyager

techmaster-glitch may be on to something but it is probably all in fun so lets have fun

Sienna Maiu - M T

Well, I would go back and edit it, but e_voyager has conveniently posted again,
E is always an interesting person, and a great friend.

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on December 20, 2007, 12:03:33 AM
I do believe Sienna is posting the wrong thing in the wrong thread (unless I'm missing some sarcasm here)
However, she is such a lovable person, I doubt anyone cares :)
maybe >.>

xHaZxMaTx

Sienna is nearly impossible to say goodbye to, which - initially - sounds like a bad thing (and believe me, it can be :tired), but it is also a good thing in that she is very fun to talk with. :3

Brunhidden

Suwako

Brunhidden finds maturity a good thing, Though one that never grows up usually has more fun in their life. Brun fits in well with the rest of us nomatter what age difference, a good quality,wouldn't you agree?

also; [dot]

Sunblink

Sienna was indeed right, Aiyno's new avatar is badass. Plus I'm not too familiar with him, but Aiyno seems like a nice fellow.

~Keaton the Black Jackal

techmaster-glitch

All of Keaton's artz are so totally knock-your-socks-off awesome. They never cease to amaze. She also doesn't post here much, making it a great honor to post something nice about her :)

(Side note: I'm the one who said Aiyno's avatar was badass :<)

llearch n'n'daCorna

Aiyno is always fun to chat to as well. Although he wasn't present last night when things went wild...

Techmaster-glitch has one of those names I'm not really sure means what he thinks it means.

Despite that, I'm obviously typing too slow to keep up..
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Angel

llearch is one to talk, I'm still trying to figure out if his name starts with a lowercase L or an uppercase I. (I'm pretty sure it's the former, though.)

Still, he seems smart enough to earn my respect.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

techmaster-glitch

I don't seem to see Black-angel outside of the Haunted Ballroom or the Lost Lake Inn, but she is always someone who is nice to see :)

e_voyager

techmaster-glitch should have a nick name  how about shortening it to glitch so that he can share a name bob's Key tool and it's dues Ex power.