Person Above You (P.A.Y.): Karmic Goodness for a Well Balanced Diet

Started by Suwako, April 05, 2007, 03:58:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suwako

e_voyager is the best forum bot in circulation.

edit: typos are confusing.

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Sienna Maiu - M T

e_voyager is intelligent, and is getting all the good PAY postings lately (ie-monopolizing mine, :P)!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Sienna needs to post more, so we can provide her with more compliments. After all, she's well worthy. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

e_voyager

llearch is quite the busy box as he is a forum mod a site host the irc admin and he also  provides storage for several things connected to the comic on his server
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Sienna Maiu - M T

e_voyager seems to admire the box, as well he should be, but he too is one to be admired for his commitment and hard work, and other merits I am at a loss to name right this moment.

Angel

Sienna spoke very eloquently in that last post, and quite a few posts before it.  :)
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Cogidubnus

Black Angel rightly earns her title. I can think of no one else more fitting to be called an Angel of Darkness and Night than her, and she manages to be polite and well-spoken as well as being a good writer.

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

techmaster-glitch

Xze-Xze hasn't posted here in some time, making it a quite rare honor to post upon her :)

Xze-Xze also hasn't been able to make much artz recently. This is a great shame, as she does have a good talent for it :)

Suwako

techmaster-glitch has some nice code.  :B and needs a cool nick name .. something like Glitchy or something or GlitchTech.. that sounds like a ICT company..

Gabi

Aiyno was the only player of round 20 of Invisible Friend who not only won but also went undetected.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

e_voyager

Gabi is quite the education and has alerted me to something i missed once again

Sienna Maiu - M T

Suwako

Sienna Maiu  - M T what -It- is! Omigawd, we totally want to know what it is beside a furball. :B

Angel

BANDWAGON JUMP!

e_voyager

Sunblink

E_voyager seems like a rather nice guy from what I've seen. :3

~Keaton the Black Jackal

llearch n'n'daCorna

Keaton is one of the better artists I've watched around here.

Truly impressive watching what she can do. And, like Amber, she claims she's no good. Pfah. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Suwako

llearch n'n'daCorna is space efficient, as most items are packaged in square containers. If he was emptied and flattened he would fit almost anywhere, the greatness of his boxiness is without limits. :P 

Brunhidden

Aiyno can think of many uses for the common forumer, which is impressive as they do not really have many uses to begin with other then paperweight, emergency food supply, and  radish-rose-whatzamahoozits

QuoteI am sworn brother, sweet,

To grim Necessity, and he and I

Will keep a league till death.
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Dannysaysnoo

Angel

The first time I read Danny's screenname, I thought it was a Futurama reference. Oh, and he seems pretty nice.
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Dannysaysnoo

Black Angel watches Futurama! huzzah!

(What would i be referencing, out of curiosity?)

e_voyager

Danny has learned not to be afraid to ask questions good for him + 3 experience points

Gabi

~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Dannysaysnoo

Gabi has never been in the same round as Llearch, which is sad.

techmaster-glitch

Suwako

techmaster-glitch name is easily recognizable, I think.. sort of.

Brunhidden

Aiyno is non committal, which keeps him free from being caught in his own words

Quotei've learned - that we are responsible for what we do, unless we are celebrities.
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.