Person Above You (P.A.Y.): Karmic Goodness for a Well Balanced Diet

Started by Suwako, April 05, 2007, 03:58:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slowtini

e_voyager knows how to dance the body electric. Which is a rare skill nowadays. Kudos to you, E_Voyager.

techmaster-glitch

Slowtini might not be a furry, but he's still a fun guy around here :mowwink

e_voyager

techmaster-glitch has made me wonder what is the definition of a furry as i have never had cause to wonder about it.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Slowtini

Yakanaj isn't on fire! Which is a good thing! Kudos to you for not being on fire, Yakanaj!

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

James StarRunner

Yakanaj is lovable, huggable, ticklable, and soon to be my wife. ^_^

Slowtini

James StarRunner's forum name made me think of HomestarRunner, I then proceeded to laugh at many of the Strongbad Emails.

Thank you for inadvertantly inciting my amusement
I appreciate you for that. Kudos to you, JamesStarRunner.

e_voyager

Angel

E keeps the thread alive for all of us, which must mean he has unlimited niceness. :)
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Stygian

Black_angel is nearly too cute for her own good. If only I were around to work on that...

Brunhidden

Stygian is one of the few elite who feast uppon the cubi that infest this place. kudos, keep up the good cooking.

QuoteAnger makes you smaller, while forgiveness forces you to grow beyond what you were.
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

e_voyager

Angel

E is okay with people even if they brood a lot. He's open-minded like that.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Mao

Black_angel already comes across as a genuinely nice person to me and I've only been here a short while. :D

Cogidubnus

So far, Mowser seems like a right nice fellow. His name also sounds kinda like a german firearm, which is neat.

Jairus

On the few occasions that Cogidubnus and I have both been posting, I have found him to be clever and funny, with an awesome signature to boot. Any partially-drawn katana wins awesome points in my book.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

techmaster-glitch

Jarius has acquired an avatar that I envy. So. Very. Much. (Jyrras is my favorite character) :mowwink

However, the fact that he has it means that he must have been some sort of awesome to get it, so I will not steal it :mowninja (even if I knew how :mowdizzy)

Point is; Jarius is awesomely cool :mowhappy

Jairus

techmaster-glitch was one of the first people to welcome me upon arriving on the forums, and his reaction to my means of discovering DMFA (i.e. the "Marshmallow Hell" article on the TV Tropes wiki) gave me a nice hint as to the exact level of sanity (and maturity) I could expect here. And I don't think that I've ever been called awesomely cool in my life. Thank you.

PS: the full "Evil Jyrras" picture is now under my introductory thread, if you haven't seen it yet.

Nikki

Jai has a cuta avatar that makes me want to stab it with swords of love <3

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

techmaster-glitch

Xze is one of those few members whom you are -always- happy to see :)

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Jairus

I have had a very very very long day (including standing in a freaking line for four bleeding hours with nothing to show for it), and any bit of humor is greatly appreciated. Xze-xze's avatar almost made me spit soda all over my laptop I was laughing so hard. Thanks for that, I really needed it!

Nikki

Jairus is Very Welcome for the humor =3 I also hope the soda did not attempt to come out the nose as that can be very painful =w=

Slowtini

I have no idea who you are, Xze-Xze, seeing as how this is the first time I've ever come across one of your posts. But from what I've seen, you seem like a pretty cool person.

Nikki

Slowtini seems quite interesting.

i propose dissection! in the name of my own curiousness...erm...science!!

e_voyager

Xze-Xze has long been missed and we're all glad to see her back

Nikki

E has been missed by me as well =3 I am glad  you are glad to see me back ^-^

e_voyager

Xze-Xze's avatar scans me. my younger (net) cousins should not be thinking about such things