Person Above You (P.A.Y.): Karmic Goodness for a Well Balanced Diet

Started by Suwako, April 05, 2007, 03:58:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sienna Maiu - M T

Aiyno is one who unfortunately is at odd with my sleep schedule (or atleast, the one I should presumably have). This is unfortunate, due to the fact that Aiyno really is quite the character to talk to.
He's also a trooper.

Angel

Sienna has been one of the biggest contributors to this round of PAY, and all her compliments have been original. She also has a very pretty avatar.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Brunhidden

black angel is relatively fresh here and brings a bit of an unknown element
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Bubbles (or BrunBrunChan, or Brun, or Brunhidden, or whatever) is always fun to watch - if only for the reactions he evokes in others.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

e_voyager

llearch shocked me but using Brun's nick name. the proves that he still have many tricks left.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

llearch n'n'daCorna

Spanky would probably be surprised at just how many tricks I have left up my sleeves. ;-]

Suwako

llearch n'n'daCorna apparently has clothing for every situation, maybe he's a secret (box) agent? or a secret agent box!  :U

Angel

Aiyno is good at spotting sting operations (so we won't be losing him anytime soon  :P).
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

techmaster-glitch

Black Angel made an interesting character for the Honor Circle. She is funny :giggle

llearch n'n'daCorna

techmaster-glitch has a nice, interestingly round negative karma number.

... at least for now. ;-]

and I still -like- his .sig

techmaster-glitch

llearch likes the signature of an Engineer, which is so awsome and badass. I refer to both the engineer and the box :) Also, I suspect it may have been him who corrected the errors in it, though I wish he would have told me. I was quite spooked when I relalized my siggy had mysteriously been changed :eek

llearch n'n'daCorna

*looks innocent*

Who, me? Of course. If you're gonna quote something, quote it correctly.

techmaster-glitch appears to be learning something about paying attention. ;-]

Suwako

llearch n'n'daCorna quotes perfectly, I missquote ... everything!  >:3 Really, he is such a well organized person, gotta love 'im for that.  :)

Brunhidden

aiyno loves the box, in a very serious way i would assume, lets give them privacy and support their union

Sienna Maiu - M T

I suppose it is about time I had made my comments on Brunhiddens avatar.
The fact that he kept the hood going is cool, and the fact that it now looks like death, with a scanner code to the binary to your life, really kind of tickles me in a way.
Possibly in part from the fact I've started watching Death Note.

techmaster-glitch

xHaZxMaTx

It's amazing! :U  Sienna as changed her avatar for the first time in however long it has been!  I have no idea how long it has been, but I'm sure it's been a while.  I'll miss the old avatar, but that doesn't mean I don't like this one. :3  (Could use a border or something, though. :.)

Ninja'd. x_x

tech appears to have an obsession with electronics and robotics and the like, so it's no surprise his signature is a quote from the Engineer in TF2.  Regardless of who the quote is from, however, the fact that it has anything with TF2 makes it awesome and full of win, as is tech for having it. :)

Suwako

xHaZxMaTx get's ninja'd alot, but never lets that discourage him from posting. He get's up after being kicked down! He remains standing when set on fire...  :)

Sienna Maiu - M T

xHaZxMaTx has nice things to say about all, and one can always rely on him. Although sometimes a no pun jerk, he is still clever and can think quickly on his feet.

(I can't have a border, it's at the max size for height as it is :<)

Aiyno may have ninja'd me (NINJAS!!!) but he did it in a most interesting linguistic way

Suwako

Sienna Maiu - M T knows words a simpleton like myself has to use dictionaries for.   :B 120%

xHaZxMaTx

Aiyno has a problem with fire, as in, he's a pyromaniac. :paranoid
He has, however, not set me on fire, as of late, so good on him. :3

Ninja'd by someone who was ninja'd; what are the odds? :B

Sienna has noted my hatred of puns, though luckily for me, she's not very punny. ;)  Which isn't necessarily a nice thing to say, but it's good for me! :lol

>:O  (I type too slow. :<)

Aiyno has (probably involuntarily, though I wouldn't put it past him) made me laugh at his ironic plight. :giggle  (Having to look up 'linguistic' in a dictionary.)

(Of course, now that I finally get to post, everyone stops scrambling to reply. :cry)

llearch n'n'daCorna

Haz needs to find a faster way to type. ;-]

Despite that, he still has fun anyway. As do we all, when he posts.

Gabi

llearch is so good that even when he tries to look bad everyone likes him.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

e_voyager

Gabi on the other hand never seems to be bad even when she's forced to be strict
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Brunhidden

spanky is 'bad' in the miachel jackson music video way, which is essentially all definitions of the word 'bad' at once and somehow seems to still be a positive thing

Sienna Maiu - M T

Brunhidden,
He can marvelously decieve us all in the most pleasent way.

He's still sneaky though. Sneaky-sneaky Brunhidden

semi-edit:
I still don't know why he's a Brutish Thug though...

Suwako

Sienna Maiu - M T get's up from the ground if the world kicks her down, sure she might swear but she'll get you there? :P

*fails*  :B

Sienna Maiu - M T

If nothing else dearest Aiyno, you get points for the rhyme.

:)

xHaZxMaTx

Sienna can find things to compliment where most other people would never think to look, which is good, because it means all of her posts are original (save for her newb-welcomings :razz), and it keeps things from getting boring.

Sienna Maiu - M T

xHaZxMaTx is a jerk.

But a lovable one at that, and I appreciate it.
(*squees* He's just too cute)