Started by Suwako, April 05, 2007, 03:58:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

llearch n'n'daCorna

e does his best to keep this thread ticking over as well. ;-]

... and that's a neat thing.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Gareeku

llearch knows the importance of keeping a good thread alive. Kudos.

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Gareeku

E's avatar is rather spiffy. I also haven't seen him for a long time. It's good to see him again.

Suwako

Gareeku has returned to the P.A.Y. thread, It's good to see him again after such a long time, his former presence had never been forgotten.
* Aiyno is original *cough*

e_voyager

Aiyno certainly is original. original enough to have imitators as well as Aiyno's name is popping up more and more on the web form Deviant art to Face pic . com
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Cogidubnus

I don't get to speak to E-Voyager nearly as much as I'd like. He is a kind, compassionate, and thoughtful person - and we could all use a little more of those qualities.

Sienna Maiu - M T

Cogidubnus is quite a pleasent one to commentcompliment upon.
He also really knows how to compliment a lady, as he has evidenced multiple times.

Eibborn

Sienna is nice and kind and interesting. She's been on the forum for forever and I'm pret-ty sure I've never seen her being uncivil to anyone.
/kicks the internet over

Suwako

Eibbor_N only post when he feels it is necessary or fun, you got to respect that.   >:3

Quote from: e_voyager on November 19, 2007, 08:53:37 PM
Aiyno certainly is original. original enough to have imitators as well as Aiyno's name is popping up more and more on the web form Deviant art to Face pic . com

I'm on deviantart myself, however I never heard of this facepic.com  :< stupid name stealer's  :U gotta wack em all.

Brunhidden

King Laharl seems to know when to eat his words, a great way to save face if you can do it without people seeing
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Sienna Maiu - M T

and llearch can always seem to manage to say something.

Also, llearch has a very unique ability where he is able to say something "dirty" or at least to imply to it, and yet the things he says can somehow come across as innocent too. And he also used a phrase which keeps bouncing about my head; "all-square"

That's one fine box-pun.

Cogidubnus

Sieanna Maiu may not be a source of parceled puns, but despite her lack of boxiness, she contains a sweet demenour, a kind heart, and a sense of humor that is by no means cardboard.

Suwako

Cogidubnus is far from plain, verity is what makes the world fun.  :)

e_voyager

Aiyno has been a source of constance inspiration since i joined the DMFA forums

Cogidubnus

E-Voyager has been here since I joined the DMFA forums, and longer than that. As of yet, I haven't tired of him or his posts.  :3

TheGreyRonin

Cogidubnus is a very intelligent, insightful, and generally fun person to be around. My only regret is not spending more time speaking with him; it's time well-spent.

llearch n'n'daCorna

TGR is someone else of whom I wish I spent more time talking to. ;-]

e_voyager

llearch n'n'daCorna kindly provides server space for several DMFA functions... i wonder if they are in a corner on his server

Suwako

e_voyager is a very regular poster here, his activity is a inspiration to all but llearchenmeister himself :P

llearch n'n'daCorna

Aiyno is incorrect - e inspires me to type more anyway.

And I -still- like his avvie.

e_voyager

llearch's post count grows in leaps and bounds above the rest of our

Brunhidden

Sienna Maiu - M T

Brun comes up with the most interesting of nicknames when dealing with friends.
He also implies he is a seahorse :B

Brunhidden

Sienna Maiu - M T makes it sound as though the nicknames i give are good things, that takes a lot of positive attitude right there... and she confused me on the rest

e_voyager

Cogidubnus

The power of positive thinking isn't something I'd always associate with E, although I'm certainly not surprised. He's always struck me as more of a melancholy type - but this isn't to say his outlook isn't bright. And, indeed - the world might be a bit brighter if we thought a bit more like E-voyager does.

Sienna Maiu - M T

Cogidubnus,
Always one to bring a flair and poetic feel to all he does, he is also a very understanding fellow.
Outstanding too.

Suwako

The cat certainly hasn't gotten Sienna's tongue, she certainly is active and can think up good responses for this thread faster than I could.   :)