Warhammer:40k-Epic (TotalConversion) for SupremeCommander!

Started by Malakin, March 30, 2007, 05:50:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malakin

Hey guys, been quiet for a fair bit of time, not surprising since Im a lurker :P

But anyway, I have been working on a total conversion for Supremecommander for the last few weeks and was wondering if any of you folk would be intrested in joining my modding team to help out?

So, here is the link to the topic: http://forums.gaspowered.com/viewtopic.php?t=1773
The topic contains a fair amount of information about the mod, the first post has a long description of the mod, not totaly accurate anymore but it will give a good idea of whats to be expected...

We currently need just about everything, coders modelers, texture artists.. ANything you want to help out with would be good... All you would have to provide is an example of the work you would like to do, and we will see about joining you up..

We are in preticular need of someone to make an offical website for the mod...

All the work is voluntary, basicaly you would put your name down for a preticular task and get to work, you will not be constrained by any deadline however it would be nice if you got it done this year ;)

SO, if your intrested just give me a shout via PM, in this thread, or on the supcomforums...

EDIT: doh silly me, My nick on the supcom forums is Seagoon, and my second-in-command at the moment is John1918.
"The only limit to my freedom is the inevitable closure of the
universe, as inevitable as your own last breath. And yet,
there remains time to create, to create, and escape.

Escape will make me God.
"