Fairly Epic (a.k.a Technique: Part Two)

Started by Destina Faroda, March 29, 2007, 10:44:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Destina Faroda

Hm...so does this mean that magic points actually replenishes over time a la FFXII, Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, Tactics Ogre: the Knight of Lodis, etc.?  Is Darkmoon about to do a whole bunch of low-level Fire and Wind spells?

And this is another stupid question I've been wondering for a long time.  Can the characters actually see the numbers that indicate damage and healing?  Or are they aware of its effects, but not the numbers themselves?

And finally, when are you going to do commentary for the Vampire Party plot arc?
Sig coming...whenever...

Darkmoon

I keep meaning to do commentaries, but I've been busy. Damn stupid things making me want to do them!

The characters cannot see the numbers. However, they can see spell effects. The numbers are really there (1) to indicate to the readers what's happening, and (2) because it's a very CV thing to do the numbers for the damage the way I am. Since this is a CV game, more or less...

Yes, magic replenishes over time. Usually resting will allow it to recover far faster, but it will slowly build back it. This is again a CV thing. If the characters had little magic gauges, you'd see them refill.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...