All problems that are hard to break

Started by Zedd, March 28, 2007, 01:20:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cogidubnus

Suwako

I delay everything
I bite my nails
My mind easily wanders off.

I always get obsessed about something random for a short amount of time.
Like: Fire, pizza, Pie, Cheese..... etcetera!

ITOS

Quote from: Haz on March 29, 2007, 11:53:45 PM
And I haven't had a haircut in probably 3 months.

:meh One of me is about two years ahead of you.
This generic comment was brought to you by:

Miaka

If I had my way with things, My hair would look different jut about every week, and it would never grow past my shoulders.
But I'm lazy, so it's been boring and not-green since halloween, and can actually go into a ponytail now.
I want to cut it, so bad. ><

That's not really a bad habit, but I'm sure it could annoy some people.

I am also kinda OCD about random things.
As in... I was taking ticket stubs for a play a while ago.. and whenever there wasn't a gourp of people wanting in the theater, I'd arrange them into little piles.

I also fold up plastic bags once there isn't anything in them any more, even if I'm just gonna throw them away.

Dakata

Quote from: Cogidubnus on March 31, 2007, 12:30:00 AM
Quote from: Stygian on March 29, 2007, 09:05:02 AM
I BITE MY EARS! 'A'

Wait, what? :<
What? :< -You- can bite -your- ears. YOU STINKIN' COGGY-DOGGY.

...*Plays with Cog's long doggeh-ears* :3

xHaZxMaTx

Oh, so now we're on the topic of OCD, eh?  I can't leave the TV volume on an odd number unless it's divisible by 5. :<

superluser

I used to watch TV with the volume turned down to the first notch.  It was plenty loud for me.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Stygian

I don't bite my nails, fortunately. And unlike some other guys I have been blessed with diminutive and rather fresh body odor and minimal sweating, which thanks to daily showers and regular change of clothes keeps me on the good end there.
   I do, however, have an incredibly acidic mouth hygiene, something I have never been able to understand, nor fix. I also sleep irregularly, as mentioned, and in irregular places and ways. I don't shed, but now my bodyhair has begun to spread to my back and although I am thankful for the smooth fur on my chest and arms I am not interested in having a curly backside. Just like I don't intend to stop shaving my face, since beards are kind of... well, not convenient and so forth.
   I have a quite odd eye condition, which basically means that my eyes are not only oversensitive to light (yes, it's like darkvision, but that's not the point...) but they also overcorrect my natural oversightedness, leaving it to me either to wear shaded glasses, or to get really bad headaches. And I frequently forget my glasses. Likewise, my hearing is oversensitive and I have developed a habit of turning down the sound on everything in the house, but I can't seem to remember the earplugs whenever I am going to the train station or to a concert, so I end up either standing holding my ears or buying new ones (looks at the four pairs of earplugs currently on his desk).

And Cog's a wolf, damnit! [waves and looks at Dakata] Ask him, missy!

Dakata

Quote from: Stygian on March 31, 2007, 08:20:39 PM
And Cog's a wolf, damnit! [waves and looks at Dakata] Ask him, missy!
WOLVES DOES NOT HAS LONG EARS LIKE MR. DUBNUS.

Uhh...I'm kind of a neat freak too, I guess.

If the family/living room's a mess, I have to clean it. If the kitchen's a mess, I have to clean it. If my brothers' room is a mess, I -might- clean it. If -my- room's a mess, screw it, it's clean enough. >:O I can see at least half of my floor. I think it's clean enough.

...HAZ, YOUR FACE ISN'T CLEAN. THAR'S HAIR ALL OVER IT. *Chases Haz with a razor* :< Friggin' hippie-fox.

Cogidubnus

I'll kindly thank all of you to leave my ears alone.  :paranoid

Zorro

Quote from: superluser on March 31, 2007, 11:16:03 AM
I used to watch TV with the volume turned down to the first notch.  It was plenty loud for me.

Yeah I have hearing like that too.  I hear bugs before I see them, like a Roach in the wall.  It REALLY interferes with sleep.  Can't really hear ants though.

superluser

Quote from: Zorro on April 01, 2007, 12:00:28 AMYeah I have hearing like that too.  I hear bugs before I see them, like a Roach in the wall.  It REALLY interferes with sleep.  Can't really hear ants though.

The weird thing is that I don't have hearing like that.  It only happens when I get in the zone.  Like if I'm visiting my folks and I'm the only one awake and I don't want to bother anyone else, I'll start with it on something like 25% and be barely able to hear it, and then within half an hour, I'm at one notch jumping at the noise.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

xHaZxMaTx

Oh, that's easy when there's no other sounds drowning out the TV.  I was at my uncle's house for my grandpa's birthday earlier today, and watching a movie was pretty pointless since there were like 8 different conversations going on at once.

Hey Daka, wanna clean my room for me? :3

Dakata

Quote from: Cogidubnus on March 31, 2007, 09:54:59 PM
I'll kindly thank all of you to leave my ears alone.  :paranoid
Never! :< *Bats at Coggy's ears like a kitty*

Quote from: Haz on April 01, 2007, 12:57:43 AMHey Daka, wanna clean my room for me? :3
CLEAN YOUR OWN ROOM. :< 'Sides, I have enough self control to not clean other people's dirty rooms.

...Most of the time. >->

I go insane when I'm talking with one of my teachers at their desk, and their desk has crap ALL OVER IT. :< AND THEY WON'T LET ME CLEAN IT. IT'S NOT FAIR. IT'S NOT FAIR AT ALL!

*Sits in the corner and bites his/her claws/nails* :<

And of course, I like to annoy people too. Like I like to annoy the math nerds I know by diving by zero. And I annoy my easy-to-annoy classmates by saying 4chan-related things.

"DID SOMEONE JUST SAY ___? 'CUZ I THOUGHT I HEARD SOMEONE SAY ___!"
"SO I HERD U LIEK ___."
"WOW, ___. YOU'RE SUCH AN HERO."

Bush should ban me from the US. :< 'Cuz I'm so evil. And fwuffy-wuffy.

luiqui

Quote from: Haz on March 31, 2007, 11:08:49 AM
Oh, so now we're on the topic of OCD, eh?  I can't leave the TV volume on an odd number unless it's divisible by 5. :<

I knew someone who did exactly that :U

(OK, read that they did whilst lurking on some forum. Woo for no social life.)

I need to do one now. Right:

I lurk on forums too much?

Distracting

Let's see...
-I procrastinate horribly to the point that I don't actually start on something,
-I don't go to sleep until late at night
-I swear way too much (but more when nobody's around)
-I have a bad habit of tricking people on a couple of sites because I get so bored with them
-I was self abusive to myself, mentally and physically, but that was last year
-I only eat when I'm hungry so it's not uncommon for me to go with hardly anything to eat during the day
-I spend way too much time on my computer

:B I think that's most of them.

Stygian

Quote from: Dakata on April 01, 2007, 01:54:08 AM
And of course, I like to annoy people too. Like I like to annoy the math nerds I know by diving by zero. And I annoy my easy-to-annoy classmates by saying 4chan-related things.

"DID SOMEONE JUST SAY ___? 'CUZ I THOUGHT I HEARD SOMEONE SAY ___!"
"SO I HERD U LIEK ___."
"WOW, ___. YOU'RE SUCH AN HERO."

Bush should ban me from the US. :< 'Cuz I'm so evil. And fwuffy-wuffy.

Okay, that's officially the first case of someone being a /b/tard for real. If you also have the sense to steal forty pies, Dakata, you win one free internets.

I still claim that Cog is a wolf though. Speak to him about it. And I don't care if it's fwuffy-wuffy. That only matters in one place and time.