2007-03-24 [Abel 78] - Charming

Started by superluser, March 24, 2007, 12:48:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugo

https://www.weasyl.com/~boximus<br /><br />My Weasyl!

Zedd

And I am sure somehow there will be more of that matrixing the snake moments when this story progresses. Yup-yup

superluser

Quote from: Zedd on March 24, 2007, 11:44:06 PMTwo sides of same coin. So quite amazingly flavors of chaos people adore. Its so odvious now that seeing him maybe in a quite chipper mood if he sees his son like this maybe.
Quote from: Zedd on March 25, 2007, 12:54:05 PMAnd I am sure somehow there will be more of that matrixing the snake moments when this story progresses. Yup-yup

What?  Seriously, those ``sentences'' do not parse.  Any chance you can be a little clearer in the future?

...and for those interested, you might be able to make a ``do not parse'' image macro out of this.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

superluser

Zedd

Alright sorry for the confuzement then. What I ment with chipper mood. I ment with he mostly be proud or mostly be upset however its up to Amber what he does. Nuff said

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: superluser on March 25, 2007, 02:10:17 PM
Been years since I saw that.  You get a cookie.

Well, it was that, or a monopoly logo, with "Do Not Parse Go"...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

superluser

Quote from: Zedd on March 25, 2007, 02:22:51 PMI ment with he mostly be proud or mostly be upset however its up to Amber what he does.

Er... this doesn't help--now I need three sentences explained for me.  Did you mean `will' instead of `with'?  Then I can figure out what you mean, with a bit of effort.

I don't mean to get into the business of correcting grammar, but you usually make more sense than this.

Damaris

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Aurawyn

Quote from: Jigsaw Forte on March 24, 2007, 09:04:18 PM
*random speculative remarks*

What if Cid's an 'adventurer' in the sense that he's an 'adventurer-HUNTER'?

I further speculate that not only is Cid an Incubus, he helped lead the previously-drawn assault. Never mind why he didn't stop Kri'a from taking out Abel . . . Call it under the guise of the test, or maybe that he knew Kri'a wouldn't be able to 'finish the job' anyway, so it was safe to have her approach Abel.

*shuffles out*

ooh.. I like that idea.. haha

superluser

Quote from: Jigsaw Forte on March 24, 2007, 09:04:18 PMI further speculate that not only is Cid an Incubus, he helped lead the previously-drawn assault. Never mind why he didn't stop Kri'a from taking out Abel . . . Call it under the guise of the test, or maybe that he knew Kri'a wouldn't be able to 'finish the job' anyway, so it was safe to have her approach Abel.

Unlikely.  Cid knew Kria, and Kria knows that Abel is Cid's son.  The conversation would have gone very differently had it been Cid.  For example, ``I had tea with his mom'' would not be what you would say to the husband of that mom.

Unless, of course, Cid was in disguise.