CVRPG 12 days of X-mas

Started by ilpalazzo, January 01, 2006, 02:00:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ilpalazzo

I just finally read these, and i'll tell ya this is pretty damn funny, turtle-doves, i love how that was takin into context.

Yet you still have four more to go how will yo do it with the minimal space you have left yourself?

Sin Ominous

Make the comic area bigger. His is the Creator, after all.

Darkmoon

See now, that would be cheating. I have to fit all the characters into the little space I have left.

chip

Quote from: Darkmoon on January 01, 2006, 08:57:53 PM
See now, that would be cheating. I have to fit all the characters into the little space I have left.
Basically like Tetris?

Darkmoon

Chip, this is thread necromancy. We have a rule against it. Go read the rules, and don't do it again.

chip

Quote from: Darkmoon on April 23, 2006, 07:37:46 PM
Chip, this is thread necromancy. We have a rule against it. Go read the rules, and don't do it again.
Is this recently new? If so then I haven't read it. Yes, I will read it now. BTW where is the rules thread?

Darkmoon

See the button at the top of the forum that says rules...?

ilpalazzo

You have got to be ****ing kidding.

Darkmoon

Apparently not.

Oh hey, ACWW came!

ilpalazzo

Well what do you think? another nice donation from Illy-p.
You have a friend code yet?

Darkmoon

I dunno. Amber hasn't let it out of her sight yet. It was nice of you to buy that game for her...

ilpalazzo

Damaris

*big hugs*

*goes back to the game*

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

ilpalazzo

Another another, yes Illy-P likes hugs. >)

Darkmoon

When the rest of the stoof shippin, yo? I want my shitty movie.

ilpalazzo

Darkmoon