Temiree's Art Gallery

Started by Temiree, February 24, 2007, 10:42:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Temiree

Welcome to Temiree's Art Gallery! Any future drawings will be posted here. To see my past artwork, see my DA gallery.

http://www.temiree.deviantart.com/

I will be posting anything from furry drawings, to landscapes, to even vehicles. =) But to start the thread off, here is something I did today for someone as a prize for winning a contest of mine. This took 10-15 hours to do. Everything was done from scratch, such as the clouds, the grass, the trees. Everything. Her fursona is on the left, mine is on the right.

Full: http://ic1.deviantart.com/fs13/f/2007/055/0/f/Swordplay_by_Temiree.jpg

Enjoy!

Gareeku

Very nice! I love the colouring especially ^^

Kenji

Quote from: Gareeku on February 25, 2007, 12:47:28 AM
Very nice! I love the colouring especially ^^

Indeedy. But I must ask, is there a reason you didn't shade any of the wall?

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Tapewolf

Quote from: Temiree on February 24, 2007, 10:42:54 PM
But to start the thread off, here is something I did today for someone as a prize for winning a contest of mine. This took 10-15 hours to do. Everything was done from scratch, such as the clouds, the grass, the trees. Everything. Her fursona is on the left, mine is on the right.

She looks rather like Ryn, although that may just be coincidence.  I'm not wholly sure if she's a fox or a fox-coloured-cat or some hybrid.  The muzzle is kind of feline and the tail looks like a leopard tail.

Nicely done, although I must agree about the lack of shading on the wall.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

King Of Hearts

You do great effects, the Ekon and Link pic were particularly lovely.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Is there a reason your fursona has no left hand?

Just asking...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Temiree

Thanks everyone! Regarding the shading on the wall, I probably should have been a bit more detailed, but I did try to emboss it a bit to get that brick texture, then added some grain, but I guess it wasnt enough. ^^; But I figured it would look strange if I had one part more shaded than another, for no reason.

Temiree does have a left hand, I just couldn't draw it from that angle. ^^; So I just did the best I could and left it at that.

QuoteShe looks rather like Ryn, although that may just be coincidence.

It is. ^^ Here is one of the only pics of her fursona, that I had to use for reference.
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/42522371/

Temiree

My newest digital art piece. I have a few inked-only anthro drawings I may post too. :)

Warcry

http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs13/f/2007/071/f/5/Warcry_by_Temiree.jpg
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/50672414/

Tapewolf

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

llearch n'n'daCorna

I think Tapewolf summed it up. I especially like the work done with the rain.

Although the head looks a touch on the large side (assuming you're looking for constructive criticism, here) and the left arm, the wrist is definitely too thin...

All in all, though, a most poignant image.

Oh, yes. You know "temiree.deviantart.com" will work just as well without the www? Irrelevant to the art, but may mean the note takes up less space in future...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Temiree

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on March 13, 2007, 07:40:44 PM
I think Tapewolf summed it up. I especially like the work done with the rain.

Although the head looks a touch on the large side (assuming you're looking for constructive criticism, here) and the left arm, the wrist is definitely too thin...

All in all, though, a most poignant image.

Oh, yes. You know "temiree.deviantart.com" will work just as well without the www? Irrelevant to the art, but may mean the note takes up less space in future...

Thanks guys! Yeah, that head size thing has always been a problem with me. ^^; Either the head is too small or most of the time, too big in comparison to the body. You should have seen it before. xD I actually resized his head before I started coloring.

Thanks for the comments guys! And yes, I do look for constructive criticism, no worries. That's the only way I'll improve. :)

Aridas

Stop drawing so good. You're putting the critics out of a job.

Anywho... Yeah, the combination of effects along with the emotion shown really seems to make the point stick out. I can feel the desperation..

GabrielsThoughts

I don't think it's the art, so much as the coloring that is spectacular. You really seem to breathe life into the characters with the coloring and shading.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Temiree

Aww, thanks guys. =D Yeah, I've had a few people tell me I've really taken to digital colouring well. Probably because I've been studying a lot.

I am desperately working anatomy at the moment though. I know my drawings themselves are rather cartoony. ^^;