DARN IT!!

Started by Nikki, February 19, 2007, 02:42:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nikki

All you people saying to send the Snow back stop it!! it's Heading Towards MEEEEEE!!!

In other News, Xze has recently learned NOT to stick her tongue to a cold flagpole!

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

LionHeart

"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Arcalane

:rolleyes

Woulda thought that'd be a fairly daft thing to do in the first place. :P

James StarRunner

Whoops! I could've warned you about the flagpole thing...

In any case, we're not sending the snow your way, I think someone down there is stealing it...

Sunblink

Xze, if I tried gluing my tongue onto a frozen flagpole, I don't think I would've been able to get loose--at least without the cost of most of most of my tastebuds. And I definitely need those.

~Keaton the Black Jackal

ITOS

Quote from: Keaton the Black Jackal on February 19, 2007, 02:03:09 PM
Xze, if I tried gluing my tongue onto a frozen flagpole, I don't think I would've been able to get loose--at least without the cost of most of most of my tastebuds. And I definitely need those.

I would try warm water... :shifty But I wouldn't glue myself to a pole just to test.

Don't try this at home, kids. :razz
This generic comment was brought to you by:

Nikki

Anyways..

who wants Colorado snow?

*teary, sparkly, large puppy pleading eyes* please? :cry

Zina

Colorado snow is awesome, and beats a drought. Which means I wont be limited to a ten minute shower every other day during the summer.
Quit complaining.

Boog

HA! Your turn to drag yourself to school through the freezing snow and ice. Keep pushing that weather, people!

xHaZxMaTx

Seems like Southern California is the only place not getting any snow. :<  I just got back from Arizona/Nevada and there's even snow there!  I'd be glad to take some snow off your hands, Xze. :3

Oh, and I've never gotten my tongue stuck to a frozen pole, but I have gotten it stuck to the freezer door. xD  All you have to do is blow on your tongue to melt the ice.

Zedd

You crazy hybrid *pets*

Nikki

Quote from: Zedd on February 19, 2007, 08:22:10 PM
You crazy hybrid *pets*
*purrs*

Anyways...i'm sick of all this snow D:

*appeals to the snow gods*

Zedd

Maybe this might cheer you up And its abit NSFW :P

xHaZxMaTx

...Interesting, to say the least.  I thought he was going to ru off the stage at the end, like Napoleon Dynamite.

Dakata

Quote from: Boogeyman on February 19, 2007, 07:30:10 PM
HA! Your turn to drag yourself to school through the freezing snow and ice. Keep pushing that weather, people!
*Throws some snowballs at Oogie* >:3

Snow is stewpid. :< Everyone at my school won't stop complaining about how cold it is. :dface Pfft. Wussies. It's about as cold as mah fridge outside. *Goes outside and dances, just 'cuz*

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Zedd

Arcalane

Quote from: Xze on February 19, 2007, 10:15:05 PM
Quote from: Zedd on February 19, 2007, 08:22:10 PM
You crazy hybrid *pets*
*purrs*

Anyways...i'm sick of all this snow D:

*appeals to the snow gods*

I personally recommend flamethrowers.

:B

xHaZxMaTx

Yeah, make yourself a flamethrower with a super-soaker! I've always wanted to try that! :grin

Miaka

eh....
we just got a shitload of snow, preceded and followed by below zero weather(that's including wind chill), rain, and freezing overnight.
the oe day we gt off with all of that was the day it was actually snowing instead of the next day, where we were all miserable coming in....

But hey, at least it's melting now.

bill

Warm weather in winter depresses me. This winter kinda sucked. Haven't gone skiing at all. Next week's off, thought, so I plan to go to Stowe.

Eibborn

I worried I'm becoming notorious for whining about the weather, but it has been really, really nice the past few days here. There have been big poofy snow-flakes slowly drifting down like corny movie snow, and it is only about thirteen below out.  :ipod
/kicks the internet over

King Of Hearts

I'll take it!

We're starting to get back 30 Celsius daily again.

vulpesweasel

Quote from: Xze on February 19, 2007, 02:42:29 AM
In other News, Xze has recently learned NOT to stick her tongue to a cold flagpole!

yea...me too.

ShiningShadow

Who's up for snowboarding, I'm ready to shred those line up state, I'm going to Ossing NY which they have 11ft of snow *WOW*. Later Dudes and Dudettes.

bill

Boooo, snowboarders are noobs.

:knifed

xHaZxMaTx

Snowboards are noobs?  Sure you didn't mean snowboards are for noobs?  Or snowboarders are noobs?

I've never been snowboarding, but I have been sandboarding.  Essentially the exact same thing, but slower, warmer, and it hurts a helluva lot more when you fall (I would think).

ShiningShadow

Quote from: BillBuckner on February 27, 2007, 08:38:34 PM
Boooo, snowboarders are noobs.

:knifed

Ah come on Bill it's fun have you tried to surf? I bet you will like it if you try.