New CVRPG Section: Angel Explains the Universe

Started by Darkmoon, February 10, 2007, 03:44:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkmoon

Read and enjoy: http://cvrpg.com/main.php?page=guidebook

Any thoughts on future articles you guys would like to see? I already have plans for Angel to do a "World Atlas" as Warlike suggested.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Jim Halisstrad

TheGreyRonin

I do believe I just laughed up my spleen. Keep it up!

Xuzaf D

Question: Will there be any maps displaying alternate dimensions, or possibly a few detailed maps as to the shape of Dracula's castle at whatever point?

Darkmoon

Maps of alternate dimensions? As in a star map of where the alternate dimensions lie?

As for Dracula's castle, I dunno how accurate that would be, since it's constantly evolving...

Xuzaf D

Well, sort of... I kind of lost track of things...

Darkmoon and Link have both been to hell, right? I'm not saying you have to map everything there, but a map of the area where key events took place within hell would be possible, right?

I'm also wondering how much DSWC will be involved in the map. Is there a way Simon and Alucard's path through the Metriod and Mortal Kombat worlds can be mapped? Does Peniszilla have a home island to go to when not destroying cities?

As for Dracula's Castle, well, you would have to make time specified maps if any at all. It wouldn't take long if you do it in the style of the games.

Darkmoon

Probably I can map out Dracula's castle much like the in-game map of SotN (for example). Samne for the summer home.

And, since DSWC has used the Summer home as well, I may as well map in certain sections of DSWC...

Although, on the flip, this is Angel's guidebook, so many of the maps would be limited to where Angel has been.

Xuzaf D

So there won't be much DSWC content in this new section, huh? It would have been a little strange to map that out anyway, what with the inexplicable misplacement of Simon and Alucard and Richters travels through time and space. Damn paradoxes and timeline changes.

Darkmoon

Indeed. I may add some DSWC content eventually, but that'd be to DSWC itself.

Destina Faroda

Is there a reason for the questions at the end?  Will there be a quiz?

This is a great new section.
Sig coming...whenever...

Darkmoon

Those are the quiz. It was mostly just to throw in some more humor.

Xuzaf D

Question: If regular people move through 4 dimensions, and angels and demons can just jump from place to place within one of them, doesn't this imply that they are of 5 dimensions (the fifth being the line they follow from, say, 2000 A.D. to 1000 B.C.)?

edit: wait, they can move through dimensions (alternate timelines) aswell. That would be six dimensions of movement... I hate trying to figure this stuff out.

Darkmoon

They can. As it says, though, they tend to avoid bouncing between realities, as it gets darn confusing trying to find your way back.

Nimrods Son

I'd like so to see Angel explain quantum theory aspects of plane physics.
(I'm constantly going on my DnD fellows' nerves with my trying to make sense out of magical spells in a plane physics way. Angel could tip the balance of 'political' influence in my player's group to my favour) :B

Darkmoon

I would have to know something about that to be able to write about it...

Hilary

QuoteIn this case, think of the universe like an onion (or a parfait, if you prefer).
Ohhh, you leave 'em out in the sun, they get all brown, start sproutin' little white hairs... (Parfait's gotta be the tastiest thing on the whole damn planet. Have you ever met a person, you say, "Let's get some parfait," they say, "Hell no, I don't like no parfait?" Parfaits are delicious.)