Abel 2007-02-03: The cameo charaters are dead

Started by Meech, February 02, 2007, 09:29:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amber Williams

Don't say I never gave ya anything.

Anyways, to clear up a misconception...the reason for the sillouette was that unlike Zina, who I had been able to talk to days prior to drawing, I wasn't able to get ahold of Soshi(Kammi's character) and get full approval over the nature of her characters death.  While I had told Soshi I'd be killing off the cameos, I wanted to get a full ok about the graphicness.  Since I wasn't able to get a hold of her, I went into sillouette mode.

But yes. Thats Kammi. And whatever killed her did so by effectivly snapping her hammer in half an impaling her on it.  Had I gotten permission I wouldn't have done the blackout, but thems the breaks....no pun intended.

llearch n'n'daCorna

FWIW, it was done well.

Heck, the fact that people are arguing over who it was shows you how well you drew it :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Zedd

superluser

Sigh.  I guess I asked for it.  I'm still perplexed about the neck-breasts, how the handle got tapered, and the erect ears.

But I was wrong, and I'll shut up now.

Well, one more.  Does this mean that Kammi's dead in Inhuman?  Or...did she already die (warning: gore) or what? (I don't read Inhuman)

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Manawolf

Should have gone with the Adamantine, not so easy to snap on its weilder, but it sure can crack an enemy skull, helmeted or not.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: superluser on February 06, 2007, 09:23:21 PM
Well, one more.  Does this mean that Kammi's dead in Inhuman?  Or...did she already die (warning: gore) or what? (I don't read Inhuman)

I would say no, and no. Kammi is taller than that girl, redder than that girl, and wearing overalls.

See http://inhuman-comic.com/comic196.php
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

ShiningShadow

Thanks Amber that clear it up on this side. I thank you again

Sunblink

Uh, OW. That's one hell of a death, Amber. You literally made me wince there with the idea of Kammi's bigass hammer being used to impale her, but I take my hat off to you. XD *takes notes*

~Keaton the Black Jackal

Shadowcatcher

"The power of shattering your enemy's hammer and impaling her with its fragments is nothing next to the power of the Force."

Sorry, I had to say it the moment it that entered my mind.  It's Star Wars night afterall. :)

Kenji

Wow... o: You guys speculated so much and so badly that Amber actually gave you information!
Keep up the good work! :rj

Zedd

Sure beats than trolling Amber with smart knowlage and along getting lawsuits