2007/01/22 Told you minibars are evil!

Started by superluser, January 21, 2007, 11:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShiningShadow

But if Dan has the resources and avialability to warp- aci he will be there as soon before Biggs could finish his sentence. If when Dan finds out that Wildly has been held captive by Biggs, then he should finished up his business with Jy-Jy and get there toot-sweet.

gothtk14

Quote from: ShiningShadow on January 23, 2007, 12:07:13 PM
But if Dan has the resources and avialability to warp- aci he will be there as soon before Biggs could finish his sentence. If when Dan finds out that Wildly has been held captive by Biggs, then he should finished up his business with Jy-Jy and get there toot-sweet.

okay good

Manawolf

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on January 22, 2007, 08:38:33 PM
Quote from: superluser on January 22, 2007, 08:31:17 PM
You sure about that? (note: I'm talking about Dan's comments in the last one.)

Yup.

In order:
1) Her task was to a) heal Dan, and b) shut Azlan the F up. The fact that she enjoyed it is irrelevant, since nowhere did I say she wasn't allowed to enjoy herself.
2) No malice intended, she was just having fun. Sure, Jyrras was annoyed, but he's still around, so it can't be that bad, and he still considers her a friend, even after the whole book thing.
3) She knew Dan would dodge all of them. Heck, he managed to dodge Aaryanna for a while there, and we know he's good at DDR. I see no problem here...
4) warnings and deadlines aside, has she actually permanently killed anyone?

Sure, we -know- she winds people up. We -know- she enjoys herself.

Heck, we know she enjoys herself at the expense of others around her. No arguments about that, at all. I'm just saying, she's not quite as bad as she wants to be seen to be, IMHO.

Fine, she's Chaotic Neutral.  However, she'd never reach higher than that, because a good character doesn't throw cleavers and axeblades around friends.

gothtk14

Quote from: Manawolf on January 26, 2007, 11:24:57 AM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on January 22, 2007, 08:38:33 PM
Quote from: superluser on January 22, 2007, 08:31:17 PM
You sure about that? (note: I'm talking about Dan's comments in the last one.)

Yup.

In order:
1) Her task was to a) heal Dan, and b) shut Azlan the F up. The fact that she enjoyed it is irrelevant, since nowhere did I say she wasn't allowed to enjoy herself.
2) No malice intended, she was just having fun. Sure, Jyrras was annoyed, but he's still around, so it can't be that bad, and he still considers her a friend, even after the whole book thing.
3) She knew Dan would dodge all of them. Heck, he managed to dodge Aaryanna for a while there, and we know he's good at DDR. I see no problem here...
4) warnings and deadlines aside, has she actually permanently killed anyone?

Sure, we -know- she winds people up. We -know- she enjoys herself.

Heck, we know she enjoys herself at the expense of others around her. No arguments about that, at all. I'm just saying, she's not quite as bad as she wants to be seen to be, IMHO.

Fine, she's Chaotic Neutral.  However, she'd never reach higher than that, because a good character doesn't throw cleavers and axeblades around friends.

Jyrras did once I think.

Ted Schiller

Quote from: Manawolf on January 21, 2007, 11:55:17 PM
He does realize she'll break his spine the moment she finds out what he's done.  Then again, this is usually when someone ends up waking up chained to a wall, wearing less than they came in with.

Two someones.  One for Biggs.  One for Wildy.  Then they can enjoy what Destania taught them.  Say what you will about Biggs, but he is a good host.   :boogie

Don't forget the cattle prods, Biggs.

With regards,
Ted

gothtk14

*Off topic* :boogie :boogie :boogie :boogie D.D.R.
*On topic* Yeah he is a good host.

ShiningShadow

Yes a good host with an endless supply of chains and handcuffs *wink* *wink*.

ShiningShadow

But what now? Biggs is going to wait for Dan to appear and capture him? I say this in one sentence *ARE YOU MAD?*

gothtk14

Quote from: ShiningShadow on January 29, 2007, 09:24:13 AM
But what now? Biggs is going to wait for Dan to appear and capture him? I saw this in one sentence *ARE YOU MAD?

I Don't know.

ShiningShadow

I say this because he will kill Biggs. And I know this because Dan has either a crush or a liking for Wildly. This is my own speculation here and I think he would go out and rescue her and stuff like that.

gothtk14

Quote from: ShiningShadow on January 29, 2007, 12:57:13 PM
I say this because he will kill Biggs. And I know this because Dan has either a crush or a liking for Wildly. This is my own speculation here and I think he would go out and rescue her and stuff like that.

Trying to picture that match is scary.

ShiningShadow

Yeah after that little incident that Dan was branded by Wildly is in the archives I'm too lazy to look it up *EXTREMLY SCARY!.

gothtk14

Quote from: ShiningShadow on February 02, 2007, 12:54:41 PM
Yeah after that little incident that Dan was branded by Wildly is in the archives I'm too lazy to look it up *EXTREMLY SCARY!.

What?

Tapewolf

Quote from: gothtk14 on February 05, 2007, 09:14:57 AM

What?

The actual event takes place in 46 or 47.  First reference to the branding is in #63

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

gothtk14

Quote from: Tapewolf on February 05, 2007, 09:18:54 AM
Quote from: gothtk14 on February 05, 2007, 09:14:57 AM

What?

The actual event takes place in 46 or 47.  First reference to the branding is in #63

Okay thanks