my room

Started by ilpalazzo, November 16, 2005, 07:24:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ilpalazzo

This is part of my room. Ignore the blank spots. Paint was being a bear.

Fizzbit

Whoa, impressive...

So that's your room, eh? Where do you sleep? Do you make the dreamcast sleep on the couch or something?

ilpalazzo

I've got more piccys coming. even my ferrets

Fizzbit

*GASP* you have FERRETS?!

*ded from teh cute*

Darkmoon

Fizzbit

Darkmoon

Well...

One day, I will have all my stuff setup again, once I have the TVs and room to do it (last time I did it, the behind the TV area was a mess befitting an Escher poster). I will take pictures of my Living Room and "Den" at that point.

Fizzbit

When I move out and get a place of my own/get married, I will have my own video gaming dungeon.

Darkmoon

My plan eventually is to have my own lounge. Sorta Enlgish Pub meets gaming center.

ilpalazzo

hey D' do you have river city ransom?

Destina Faroda

Quote from: Darkmoon on November 18, 2005, 03:12:01 PM
My plan eventually is to have my own lounge. Sorta Enlgish Pub meets gaming center.

Dammit! That was going to be my idea.  I shit you not.  Oh well, dreams don't come true.
Sig coming...whenever...

Helena

A lounge, aye? Eh, with the way my room looks I can already pull the lounge effect off. But I looked at ilpalazzo's room and I realized I miss the older systems alot. Too bad mine died or my cousin stole them.
Mirror, mirror, on the wall, whose to say who I really am at all?

Sin Ominous

Now wait just a second, Destina. Who's preventing you from making your lounge anyway? It's your house, not D'Moon's.

Fizzbit

Agreed. It may still be a lounge, but you can arrange it completely differently. Tons of people have lounges, it's nothing to distress about.

ilpalazzo

You guys now made me feel bad. Oh well I just need my fridge and i'm good.

Destina Faroda

I was operating under a different definition of the word lounge.   You all were talking about a living room.  I was thinking more along the lines of a public eatablishment.
Sig coming...whenever...

Paavo

What is that white apparatus in the lower right corner in the pic? O_0

ilpalazzo

Don't know My folks just put it in.

Fizzbit

Maybe it's a vaporizor or something...

ilpalazzo

Fizzbit

ilpalazzo

Alucard_The_Great

Man I miss those systems too. Hey! Is that a Moolatte from Dairy Queen on top of the box!?

Lol I want one now...

ilpalazzo

No it was a smoothie from dutch bros. coffee. It was free.

Alucard_The_Great

AlucardRose

You youre right you can even see the old drink on top of one of the boxes. Just like me, except my room has dozens of old cans and drinks everywhere and some still have stuff in them which has been there for ages xD HAHAHA*is very pleased* Anything is a drink coaster in a gamers room.  GAMER 4 LIFE!!!

ilpalazzo

ilpalazzo

Fizzbit

now it's a beer bottle instead of a coffee O.o

ilpalazzo

Bawl's energy drink. Woot.
                                 :yeahthat

I don't drink. Sorry.